Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Five 1a Games of Second Round of Playoffs
Well, I'm glad last week is over. Now we actually have what would appear to be some decent 1a games this week. This should be an interesting week. So here is this weeks top five:

1) Russellville 9-2 @ Bethlehem 10-1
This should be a really good game. These 2 teams have been rated in the top 10 pretty much all season long. They have 2 common opponents thus far on their records. The first would be Fulton City. Russellville beat Fulton 47-0. Bethlehem beat them 56-12. They also both played Ky Country Day. Russellville beat them 55-6. Bethlehem beat them 35-25. Russellville has a Lit rating of 99.6. Bethlehem has the better record but their Lit rating is lower at 76.0. This should be an interesting one. I will go with Russellville.

2) Paris 9-2 @ Beechwood 7-4
This should also be a great game. The two have played at least 2 common opponents. The first was Ludlow. Paris beat Ludlow 41-16. Beechwood beat them 56-0. They also played Bracken Co. Paris beat Bracken 49-6. Beechwood beat them 49-0. Paris has a Lit rating of 64.7. While Beechwood has the worse record of the two, they have a higher Lit rating at 93.7. I will go with Beechwood in this one.

3) Paintsville 8-3 @ Raceland 9-2
This looks to be another great round 2 game. First you have Paintsville with a Lit rating of 72.4. Then you have Raceland with a Lit rating of 88.8. They have played once already with Raceland coming out on top by a score of 32-10. They have at least 1 common opponent. Paintsville beat Phelps 56-6. Raceland beat them by a score of 62-14. I will go with Raceland again in this one.

4) Bellevue 7-4 @ Frankfort 9-2
This should also be a very good round 2 game. Frankfort has the edge in record and Lit rating. Bellevue has a Lit rating of 81.1. Frankfort has a Lit rating of 94.0. They have at least 2 common opponents. Bellevue beat Eminence 64-6. Frankfort beat them 58-0. Bellevue beat Dayton 64-0. Frankfort beat them 53-8. I will go with Frankfort in this one.

5) Pineville 7-4 @ Williamsburg 8-2
This could be another good 1a second round match up. These two have already played once. Williamsburg won that meeting 47-0. They could be in trouble though if they are looking ahead to their annual meeting with Hazard. Williamsburg also has the edge in the Lit ratings with a rating of 87.9. Pineville has a Lit rating of 57.9. I will take Williamsburg in this one.

So there it is. Think it over and share your thoughts on this one. That is except for 64. We already know what little thoughts he has on this.
You can throw score comparisons out the window. Some schools sub early and often in blowouts, while others will keep first string guys in and try to work on some new stuff. Many times though, its all we have to compare teams. This week isnt as bad, but similar results.

Russellville by 28+
Frankfort by 30+
Beechwood by 20+
Raceland by 24+(could be worse, depending on Paints illes injury update)

Games get REAL next week.
Beechwood and Russellville both will win in blowouts of 40+ points
:trolldad: beachwood will win by a-lot :hilarious:
I still believe in mysonis55 Top Ten 1A games.Not Top Five 1A games.Thanks for Keeping 1a on the map mysonis55 NOW GO WILLIAMSBURG :Cheerlead
Can't do a top ten when there are only 8 games. Did you learn to count at Williamsburg. That explains why you think Wburg is #1. You can't count any higher.
mysonis55 Wrote:Can't do a top ten when there are only 8 games. Did you learn to count at Williamsburg. That explains why you think Wburg is #1. You can't count any higher.

OK then do a Top EIGHT in 1A games mysonis55 you can count to eight 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, :biglmao: didn't go to Williamsburg went to Leslie county
Is that back when you could get out after 8th grade.
mysonis55 Wrote:Is that back when you could get out after 8th grade.

Took you all night to count to 8 myson come on now.don't get mad :biglmao:
I'm not the one asking for a top ten list out of 8 games.
64SUR Wrote:OK then do a Top EIGHT in 1A games mysonis55 you can count to eight 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, :biglmao: didn't go to Williamsburg went to Leslie county

Look above 55 Confusednicker:
My upsets special of the week Paintsville vs Raceland.

Painstville 28
Raceland 20
Confusednicker:
I see you are still smoking that stuff. I know you corrected yourself, after I corrected you.
mysonis55 Wrote:I see you are still smoking that stuff. I know you corrected yourself, after I corrected you.

Wake-Up myson ballgame tomorrow Confusednicker:
6:30 PM start time here tomorrow.
Why you playing earlier for 55? I also am very interested in that Frankfort and Bellevue game.
We agreed to play early for the Holy Cross bunch. That way they get on the road back to Louisville a little earlier.
Next week mysonis55 Top Four 1A games just a reminder Confusednicker: mysonis55 you do a great job for 1A schools.Do your homework on Williamsburg. :please: Hazard needs the help. :Cheerlead
Hazard has that one in the bag.