Any thoughts on this game. :please:
Hazard by a bunch
E's Army Wrote:Hazard by a bunch

Taking hazard in a high scoring game for both teams

Hazard 58
Lynn Camp 21
Hazard 49
Lynn Camp 8
Hazard wins but keep an eye on Lynn Camp the next few years, their coaching staff has them going in the right direction....God speed to both teams!!!
:biglmao:
The Cross Movement Wrote:Hazard wins but keep an eye on Lynn Camp the next few years, their coaching staff has them going in the right direction....God speed to both teams!!!

Sorry to inform you but Lynn camp is headed in wrong direction all together. Players not wanting to play anymore for the coach. The coach yelling at players about a mistake on the field( the ones getting yelled at are on the sidelines not even playing.) this guy needs to go and go now.

Hazard will win by as much as they want!! The campers will be lucky if they even score in this one.
Bulldogs !!! Go Blue !!!
XBox King could be on the way to help their offense next year.
I fully expect Lynn camp to give great effort in this game, however hazard will win. This score will be dictated on how hazard will play, if their defense plays like they did against pineville it could be closer than most think. Overall though, I think hazard has a running clock in the 2nd half and wins by 40.
XBox King will revamp the Lynn Camp offense
Hazard, big.
Rise up Lynn Camp an beat them Bulldogs :rockon:
If they do beat the Bulldogs, they will also beat the Jackets.
mysonis55 Wrote:If they do beat the Bulldogs, they will also beat the Jackets.

I was using your ( Quote ) mysonis55 Rise up to Lynn Camp :flush:
Hazard 63 Lynn Camp 8 All I got to say.
Gotta Love them Dawgs !!!
Lynn Camp wins big ...... NOT! Should give the first seed teams byes. These games will be jokes.
Hazard alot
Lynn Camp a little
Mr.Clutch23 Wrote:Lynn Camp wins big ...... NOT! Should give the first seed teams byes. These games will be jokes.

I do not like the ideas of byes, but I do like the idea of the top two make the playoffs. Also, I favor letting the three seeds and four seeds playing each other in a bowl game set up. This would allow them to play winnable games at the end of the season.