Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2A Playoff bracket?
I do not know how it will set up. I know the seeding I want an actual bracket. Anyone know how it will fi together?:please:
Here is the current KHSAA bracket, but it still has some open (tiebreaker) brackets....

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...ent_126002
Region 4 should look like this:
Leslie County at Middlesboro
Somerset or Danville at Betsy Layne

Shelby Valley at Somerset or Danville
Lexington Christian at Prestonsburg

*If Danville beats Frankfort this week they'll host Shelby Valley in the first round for sure. If they lose, they'll probably play at Betsy Layne but the tie-breaker could end up being very close.
Pretty sure after it all comes down, Danville and Somerset are tied in points with Danville breaking the tie due to the head to head win. Looks like my Jumpers are on the road Friday. Get ready Betsy Lane.
don't think they go head to head in three way tie. I think they go to another game won. I think Somerset will be 2nd and Danville 3rd.
Danville got the number two seed and Somerset is the three. The full bracket is on the KHSAA website now.
Someone please figure this up and post the brackets. Thanks.
I agree with Shondue Somerset will be #3 seed and travel to Betsy Lane. Quite a trip up the hollow. This Somerset Team has put themselves in quite a hole. However they have the experience and talent to climb back out. How much does this bunch want to keep playing?????????
lol... it's Betsy Layne.

And no, it's not "quite a trip up the hollow". The field is right off U.S. 23 between Prestonsburg and Pikeville about 1 hr. further than Hazard. It's 2 1/2 - 3hrs., but not a difficult trip. Much easier than anyone up this way having to travel to Middlesboro...

The Bunnies should be able to handle them, but would be well advised to not overlook them. The Bobcats will be pumped and have a pretty good running game.

:biggrin:
oneijoe Wrote:lol... it's Betsy Layne.

And no, it's not "quite a trip up the hollow". The field is right off U.S. 23 between Prestonsburg and Pikeville about 1 hr. further than Hazard. It's 2 1/2 - 3hrs., but not a difficult trip. Much easier than anyone up this way having to travel to Middlesboro...

The Bunnies should be able to handle them, but would be well advised to not overlook them. The Bobcats will be pumped and have a pretty good running game.

:biggrin:

Sorry about the spelling of Layne, Spelling is not my forte. Yes it is a long trip up the hollow for Somerset. The trip from your Dist. to Middlesboro is a marathon. I agree Somerset should handle them, again it depends on which Bunny Team shows up. Good Luck in Play-offs.:Thumbs:
Betsy Lane is seeming a bit upward bound this year.
If Middlesboro beats Leslie County (they should) and Somerset beats Betsy Layne (I think they will) they will meet in the second round at Middlesboro in a rematch game. I'm looking forward to that.
[Image:

]
I also hope you get your re-match. Just hope Somerset has #1 and #2 Tail Back's.
The state champ will come out of the west...Caldwell Co., Cal or DeSales. I got my money on CAL.
Midline Wrote:The state champ will come out of the west...Caldwell Co., Cal or DeSales. I got my money on CAL.

That's why they play the Game!!!!!!1