Poll: Which ORANGE and BLACK wins this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
RACELAND
87.50%
Ironton
12.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland vs Ironton
Thoughts?
Raceland should win this one easily.
Raceland by 20. Ironton sucks.
Ams by two TDs
Where is the game played at?
Ram Stadium
I think u guys are writing Ironton off a little to soon.They are just the type of power team that gives the rams fits,and don't forget the have to win to get in the playoffs.The tigers will come to play.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:I think u guys are writing Ironton off a little to soon.They are just the type of power team that gives the rams fits,and don't forget the have to win to get in the playoffs.The tigers will come to play.

Im going go with Ironton in a close one.
Ironton does not Suck. We saw what Coal Grove was capable of. Still picking the Rams.

Raceland 35
Ironton 14
If the Rams come into this game with the same "Ironton sucks" attitude that alot of posters on here have then they will walk out of Ram Stadium with a loss. Raceland is good but they are not great and they cannot afford to overlook anyone. Raceland should be favored to win by at least 2 TD's but if they come in Friday night and don't take Ironton seriously then they will walk away with a disappointing loss.
This will be a war!
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Smells like,,,,,, Victory."
It's Charlies point!
Charlie Don't Surf!
You can either surf, or you can fight!
"The Horror!!!!! The Horror!!!!!! "
We must kill them. We must incinerate them. Pig after pig... cow after cow... village after village... army after army...
"Captain, are you giving away our fuel for a Playmate of the Month? "

"No, Playmate of the Year, Chief!"
Why do all you guys sit on your helmets?

So we don't get our balls blown off.