Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harrison Twins
harrelson twins, any thoughts on how they will bring the cats another championship.
Harrison Twins.
Who are the Harrelson twins?
Josh Harrellson has a twin and there coming to UK!?!?!?!

Thats awesome.

If you mean the Harrison twins, Confusednicker: , then UK should be the favorites this year.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Josh Harrellson has a twin and there coming to UK!?!?!?!

Thats awesome.

If you mean the Harrison twins, Confusednicker: , then UK should be the favorites this year.

they would be the JORTS twins right?lol
my bad i miss spelled it. lol
^
Its okay bud, I honestly had to think about it for a minute...
Amazing there are "fans" who don't even know the names of the players.

They will be good. That's my thoughts on how they will bring another championship.
I love the Harrison twins coming to UK! and I believe it is the perfect program for them to come to. The only worry I have is that they are brothers and of course brothers love help one another out. So if I see one of them slacking in numbers I believe you might start to see some selfish play. But hopefully Cal can ram the fact of BEING A TEAM PLAYER and they will understand and catch on quickly.
Harrison Twins will be fun to watch and I for one hope they stay more than one year.
It will be good to have a point guard with a spine. It was hard watching an invertebrate trying to run the offense last year. The Harrison's are a little chippy and won't back down at every challenge.
Honestly it will be up to our big guys. Frankenstien and Randle.. the Harrison twins just needa pass the ball and we"ll win. Poythress still wants that shiney ring, well, here his chance.
Is this the first set of twins to play at UK???