Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Wideshow is Back
This message has been deleted by Alfus21.
:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
I was wondering where you guys had been. I would have thought that with NCC being down this year and the drubbing of CovCath that lefty would be posting on here every hour this season.
^ That's cool. I didn't know NCC had a football team.
^
Confusednicker:
:HitWall:
WideRight05 Wrote:^ That's cool. I didn't know NCC had a football team.

Well played. Will wideleft, widemiddle(yeah, try explaining that), or widezero be making an appearance as well?
So you have served your time and merely on probation now Confusednicker:.

Welcome back!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Welcome back brothers. Out on good behavior and wearing an ankle braclet? Forum has not been the same since you guys have been gone. So let the junk talking begin.
RoShamBo Wrote:Well played. Will wideleft, widemiddle(yeah, try explaining that), or widezero be making an appearance as well?

Could be! Although if lefty does it, it would likely be on another name because I'm pretty sure he received a perma ban. :ChairHit:
:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Welcome back , u McCrackhead u...
RoShamBo Wrote:Well played. Will wideleft, widemiddle(yeah, try explaining that), or widezero be making an appearance as well?

Wideleft has been let out to greener pastures.
If he does return, it wont be under wideleft.
Although, i do miss his ragging, there was a stretch where it went a little to far. Ill admit, i still laughed Confusednicker:
It was mostly directed towards NCC so I got a pretty good kick out of it as well. He was the the king of trolldom on this site for a while.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ That's cool. I didn't know NCC had a football team.

Welcome back. They started out with about 40 kids after the rocket scientist made there schedule. Prolly down to 25 know and the 6A's were trying to be nice. Heard there looking for a freshman coach that knows how to spell football though.Confusednicker: