3a Wayne Co @ Paducah Tilghman
Belfry @ Bourbon County

4a Collins @ Owensboro
Highlands @ Boyle County

5a John Hardin @ Bowling Green
Pulaski County @ Franklin County

6a Butler @ McCracken County
Scott Co @ Trinity

Well, this is how I see it right now. Let the smack talk start. At least I am willing to put it out there first. Besides that, this place is getting a little dead, we need some excitement.
You better put Pikeville in the mix. They beat Hazard in reg season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
6a
Scott County
Trinity

Central Hardin
Simon Kenton
Also in 1a Raceland is also a contender.
5a will be right on one side, but it will be Pulaski Co and Mr Barker who is coming to UK! I think his school is Conner or cooper. Someone fill me in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:Also in 1a Raceland is also a contender.
5a will be right on one side, but it will be Pulaski Co and Mr Barker who is coming to UK! I think his school is Conner or cooper. Someone fill me in.
Barker plays for Connor
A lot of these semi games will be much better than the championship games
Hazard early season will be different animal than Hazard playoff team. I think the only one that could throw me off will be 6a. The reason is that I'm not sure about which districts play east or west. Such a weird alignment.
mysonis55 Wrote:Hazard early season will be different animal than Hazard playoff team. I think the only one that could throw me off will be 6a. The reason is that I'm not sure about which districts play east or west. Such a weird alignment.

Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh: mysonis55 your're killing yourself with hazard you need to no that williamsburg will beat THE HAZARD BULLDOG :muscleman defense will be the key for williamsburg
I think 3A is about right. It will be

Central or Wayne against PT - West will be fun to watch. Could be one of about 4 teams
Belfry against Bourbon - Hopefully Belfry can repeat as the best in the East but I don't think it's a gimme.

Though South Warren may have something to say about the west. I wont discredit any team that has allowed only 11 points all year regardless of their competition.
mysonis55 Wrote:Hazard early season will be different animal than Hazard playoff team. I think the only one that could throw me off will be 6a. The reason is that I'm not sure about which districts play east or west. Such a weird alignment.

So will Pikeville.
I think Hazard has a proven record of rebounding. I think the coaching staff loves to lull the east teams to sleep early and the pound them late.
Every year, people are quick to count Central out of 3A and look who claws back and wins it all.

A Wayne -- Central game this year will be a Jim Dandy unless Corbin sneaks in and knocks someone off. I guess that would be at Central. But Wayne is gonna be a load for anybody.

South Warren will likely have to win at Tilghman, which they are entirely capable of doing. Never count Fort Campbell out of it, even with the year they are having. Monroe will have some injured back by playoff time too.
Belfry will run through the play offs
mysonis55 Wrote:I think Hazard has a proven record of rebounding. I think the coaching staff loves to lull the east teams to sleep early and the pound them late.

C'mon 55. I usually trust your judgement. But your off on this one.
1-A State semis - Pikeville-Fairview=Pikeville Wins.
Sorry 64. Wburg not in the discussion. :rockon:
Could go either way in the east Hazard or Pikeville. Hazard's defense has improved but their offense has looked sloppy the last few games. Pikeville got the offense but no defense.
Big Five-0- Wrote:[/U][/B]

C'mon 55. I usually trust your judgement. But your off on this one.
1-A State semis - Pikeville-Fairview=Pikeville Wins.
Sorry 64. Wburg not in the discussion. :rockon:

A pikeville/fairview match would be for the region. It would be the winner of that region to play the winner of the hazard/williamsburg region in the semi-final.
I wouldn't count Somerset out just yet. They've had some tough spots but have shown they are resilient. Danville got the better of them in the season match up but it's not over. NCC playing a little better, but still has a lot to improve on. There are favorites in the east but no one has shown to be a cut above the rest.
I hope it does wind up being either Raceland or Pikeville from that region. I really don't care which it is in the other region, Williamsburg or Hazard. I just think this is what I see right now. I could be wrong though. After all Fairview is chanting state champs at the close of all their practices. I know they cant be talking about 2012.