Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virgie and Dorton 2006???
Can any one give me some info on Virgie and Dorton middle school teams for this season?????
Virgie, In the future they have been the big TEAM, but this year there gonna have to work just as hard as the other teams to stay alive. They no longer have the big kids, although they have kids who wanna play and wanna win, but its not just gonna come easy for the eagles.
They have a new coach this year as well. Give them a little time and the eagles will be fine. Good luck guys.
srry to say but virgie isnt going to be the great team this year like usually its a;ways virgie wining with 18 year old now they only have players that r the right age i thingk one or two r hold back bu they r just as good as everyother team now andall of these players have no clue what its like plyin in the game because hreg newsome alway ran up the score and never put in his smaller kids but good lck ne ways

i think that dorton should have a prettuy good team this year knowing that only like 4 kids left they have an slright line but there running game should be pretty awesome they have some pretty quick speen in the ba=ck field they -polay mullins tonight
What is Dorton and Virgie's record so far
big rivalry game!...can't wait to see the outcome
winner Wrote:srry to say but virgie isnt going to be the great team this year like usually its a;ways virgie wining with 18 year old now they only have players that r the right age i thingk one or two r hold back bu they r just as good as everyother team now andall of these players have no clue what its like plyin in the game because hreg newsome alway ran up the score and never put in his smaller kids but good lck ne ways

i think that dorton should have a prettuy good team this year knowing that only like 4 kids left they have an slright line but there running game should be pretty awesome they have some pretty quick speen in the ba=ck field they -polay mullins tonight

Now i dont know about haveing 18 year olds on there team, but they have had some big boys that they held back. But in my eyes i think its for the better. Cause it gets the kids that much more ready for High School. Virgie i have to agree will not be the top team this year, but the coaches r workin them hard and tryin to make the kids out there better. Good luck to both teams.
NYY10 Wrote:What is Dorton and Virgie's record so far

Virgie.. 0-1.
i dont know about Dorton