•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg vs North Laurel 8/31/13 @south laurel
[quote=blueman44]IT is for you to bee for NORTH and I did Play golf on Saturday at creek Saturday.[

You're welcome to stop bye my house at 11.00 for another tailgate party.I will feed you hotdog,hamburger and drink and friendships :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
I wonder if coach Larkey will take home side of field today? Maybe we will wear blue. :nope::rules:
64SUR Wrote:[quote=blueman44]IT is for you to bee for NORTH and I did Play golf on Saturday at creek Saturday.[

You're welcome to stop bye my house at 11.00 for another tailgate party.I will feed you hotdog,hamburger and drink and friendships :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead

Am I invited? What do you want me to bring?:Thumbs:
I thank about bring 20 or 25 people
Not a chance in the world North finishes ahead of Pulaski or Madison Southern. North on the road 1st week. Southwestern will probably beat them so they will get the chance to be Bear bait that first week. They need to go ahead and lose to South to avoid the ugly beatdown.
JagSwag Wrote:[quote=64SUR]

Am I invited? What do you want me to bring?:Thumbs:

Yes you to jagswag it's all for fun :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
CAN 25 jags come then they call in about 15 or 20
blueman44 Wrote:CAN 25 jags come then they call in about 15 or 20

Bring some food and drink lol
husky is likely today
go figure the weather report shows thunderstorms again today at the 2 o'clock hour
Huskey is a difference maker.
C.V.N.B #1 Wrote:We have ran a first class bowl game for 13 years and never a glitch. Ive just heard too much and can't let it keep giving us a bad name.

First, we were going to pay Williamsburg and Wayne County the multiple thousands of dollars as signed even though there wasn't going to be a game played.

Secondly, we sent food to Williamsburg players and coaches during the delay.

Thirdly, we fed the whole team a catered meal afterwards also even though there was no game.

Fourth, there was a meeting of all involved which included the head coaches, administrators, officials and bowl committee. In that meeting Williamsburgs coach agreed to play on Sunday or Monday. South said Monday only and North and Wayne coaches said they'd play whenever except for their only open week of the season.

Fifth, the players, coaches and fans had to stay and wait because Williamsburg went back and decided they were only going to play on Norths open week or not at all.

Sixth, we didn't have anything to do with running concessions or making money off the people who waited so long. We are and will be honoring all ticket stubs tomorrow and announced several times to get and keep your tickets for re admission. We are not money hungry like it has been going around.

Seventh, we will still be respectful and polite even though so many visitors have not returned that attitude.

Lets not forget the tragedy that occurred. Coach was ok playing Sunday until he found out about the accident that sent one of his players brothers and one of his students to the hospital in a life threatening situation. This was not just about him being without his star player either, it's about knowing what's important in life. Coach has been this kids teacher for several years and this was a huge blow to him and the team.
BLUE MAN 44 jAG SWAG I AM NOW ON MY WAY TO CROOKED CREEK COME ON OUT YOU CAN'T MISS US WE WILL SHOW YOU SOME WILLIAMSBURG HOSPITALITY YOU WILL ENJOY US, WE HAVE A GOOD TIME. YOU ARE WELCOME BE SURE TO WEAR YOUR COLORS.
Coach Herron has a special affinity for his students. I hope Skylar's brother is doing better.
Newjacket Wrote:Lets not forget the tragedy that occurred. Coach was ok playing Sunday until he found out about the accident that sent one of his players brothers and one of his students to the hospital in a life threatening situation. This was not just about him being without his star player either, it's about knowing what's important in life. Coach has been this kids teacher for several years and this was a huge blow to him and the team.

He was aware of the kids condition when he said he'd play because I overheard him telling the rest of the coaches. Regardless everyone understood that and it is the main reason we are all playing today instead of yesterday.
By the way topnotch North Laurel has been the visiting team in this bowl each year its been held at South. Please know before you speak because yje uniforms
What I was trying to say was North has always been the visitors when the game was held at South, always. Also, I was on the email distribution list that was sent to Williamsburg coach and administration on Wednesday not Friday. You make yourself look stupid stating false information. I live in crooked creek so I hope I dont see such a rude person who is acting like they are a little kid. Grow up and stay out of London if all you can do is complain.
topnotch Wrote:North wants us now so now is the time for them to get us... I just want the fans to know how we have been done through out this whole deal. First, we were supposed to be the visiting team guess what! The weather report got bad, as in heat, Jerry got a call Friday that we were not any longer the visiting team due to the extreme heat expected, we were now the HOME TEAM or the side of the stadium exposed to the sun, or the hot side of the field. They also informed us that we would be wearing orange jerseys instead of the white we had agreed on when we accepted the contract. North would now wear white other than the green they agreed to at first. I WONDER IF LARKEY KNOWS THE OFFICIALS for tomorrow?"

I find it funny that some of you get upset because I point out this crazy post. Worried about the color of the jerseys and the sidelines. And I get referred to by my iq, seriously. I have been reading posts for years and this is the craziest post ever, bar none.
topnotch Wrote:BLUE MAN 44 jAG SWAG I AM NOW ON MY WAY TO CROOKED CREEK COME ON OUT YOU CAN'T MISS US WE WILL SHOW YOU SOME WILLIAMSBURG HOSPITALITY YOU WILL ENJOY US, WE HAVE A GOOD TIME. YOU ARE WELCOME BE SURE TO WEAR YOUR COLORS.

Are you too shocked to talk or just choked on crow to talk about the loss.
Full deck Wrote:Are you too shocked to talk or just choked on crow to talk about the loss.

north laurel makes a good crow dish :Clap::Clap::Clap:
That's alright 64, we all eat that dish at 1 time or another. The worst meal ever but the taste will go away eventually.
C.V.N.B #1 Wrote:He was aware of the kids condition when he said he'd play because I overheard him telling the rest of the coaches. Regardless everyone understood that and it is the main reason we are all playing today instead of yesterday.
By the way topnotch North Laurel has been the visiting team in this bowl each year its been held at South. Please know before you speak because yje uniforms

Yes, he was aware but it hadn't really set in yet. Still in shock and didn't really know it would hit him or the team so hard yet. Dalton may be the star, but Skylar is the heart of this team. Still would have liked to see this game week 4. North would still win, but we would have put up a better fight.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)