Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Green 36 Manual 7
Could have been 96-7.
Bowling Green wide receiver Nacarius Fant scored on 26, 56, and 73 yard passes in the 1st quarter. QB Devon Hayes threw for 4 td's and ran for 1 in the 1st half. Subs played the rest of the game. Offensively, the Purples looked to be in mid-season form.
Bowling Green is a very dangerous team. They get lost not being in a major media market. They have become one of the power houses in Kentucky high school football.
^
Best in the state this year, and im NOT just trolling.
They really are.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Best in the state this year, and im NOT just trolling.
They really are.

Just curious what makes you think they are better than T this year. They were not better last year and T will not slide much this year compared to last years team. BG will be good but T will be a level above them in my opinion after watching them last night.
sstack Wrote:Just curious what makes you think they are better than T this year. They were not better last year and T will not slide much this year compared to last years team. BG will be good but T will be a level above them in my opinion after watching them last night.

Ill just be honest with you.
T could be better than last year overall as a team.
Its just my personal opinion, after seeing that BG team.

Those coaches have done a tremendous job with play calling and that offense. There defense is very good as well. One of the very few high school teams that i have seen that has really impressed me to the point i was a fan.
There QB may be the best player in the state and you'll never here his name.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ill just be honest with you.
T could be better than last year overall as a team.
Its just my personal opinion, after seeing that BG team.

Those coaches have done a tremendous job with play calling and that offense. There defense is very good as well. One of the very few high school teams that i have seen that has really impressed me to the point i was a fan.
There QB may be the best player in the state and you'll never here his name.

In the Manual scrimmage QB Devon Hayes was 16-19 passing for 402 yards and 4 TD's and 1 rushing TD. He didn't play in the 2nd half.