Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St. Xaiver 28 Simon Kenton 14
Thru 3 quarters with mostly starters. Think X subbed a little more liberal than SK did. All in all a good tune up. X's O-line is huge to say the least. 2 really good backs for X. Too many penalties for SK. Next week counts!
SK only showed about 10 % of their offense. X's first three tds were against varsity. The last two were against jv. Brennan played real well under a lot of pressure. It seemed X read a lot of SK's plays real well. SK D was good but on the field too much. Needed to run the ball better, especially in the first half. Sorry I missed you. They did not do stp tonight.
SK looked good they will have a great season can't wait till next Friday.
X will always sub more in that they have more bodies.
Starting LB Deaton didn't play for SK.
X rolls as expected.
E's Army Wrote:X rolls as expected.

In a scrimmage. Impressed with there new coaches. Good luck the rest of the season. A rematch would be fine with me.:Thumbs:
[quote=Pick6]SK only showed about 10 % of their offense. X's first three tds were against varsity. The last two were against [COLOR="blue"]

I am no math whizz but 5x7 is 35. Wasn't the score 28-14? And in the other post you said 20% of the offense, which I find both to be very low.
That refers to percentage of the plays run by the offense compared to the total playbook. 28 -14 was the score after the 3rd quarter. SK put their JV defense on the field on X's last drive of the 3rd quarter. The last period was a 20 min running clock between the jv squads. X's jv did score, SK's did not.