Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has Lawrence Co. or Pike Central hired a coach?
Any news on these positions?
Basketball Guru Wrote:Any news on these positions?
As of today, Pike Cental does not have a coach. Which I think is really sad.
Well....they have gotten applicants. A coach from Washington County, who is from Johns Creek applied. He said he has heard absolutely nothing. At this point all he wants is an interview. He has been to the state tournament twice with Washington County, and also two class A state tournaments.
Fromthebleachers Wrote:Well....they have gotten applicants. A coach from Washington County, who is from Johns Creek applied. He said he has heard absolutely nothing. At this point all he wants is an interview. He has been to the state tournament twice with Washington County, and also two class A state tournaments.
I have heard the same thing from other local coaches. Have sent resumes, talked with folks, etc...but yet nothing. Must be trying to get someone from the WNBA I guess. How and why would they let this go this long?
Probably because there are no teaching positions to offer.
Basketball Guru Wrote:Probably because there are no teaching positions to offer.
Saturday, at the Mullins Panorama there was a very young looking guy there by the name of Hatcher. Some people were saying he is the new coach. He was talking with some current and former Pike Central players. All I know is they said his dad coached at Perry Central I believe. Haven't heard anything official.
There were teaching jobs. They don't hold any open to help fill the coaching position. Some are done deals and never posted.
Wes Hatcher will be the new HC for the Lady Hawks