Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win State Championships in each Class?
AAAA- Lou. St. Xavier
AAA- Covington Catholic
AA- Belfry
A-Newport Central Catholic
AAAA- st.x
AAA-ashland
AA-Russell
A-ncc
4A--Xavier
3A--Bowling Green
2A--Russel
1A--Mayfield
A-Danville
AA-Newport
AAA-Highlands
AAAA-T
The Russel v Belfry semifinal game will be another great one this year, no doubt about it. But let's be honest, it'll come down to which Belfry team shows up in the first half of the game, just like it did last year. It'll come down to who makes the fewest penalties which result in the loss of a TD, just like it did last year. It'll come down to the wire, and I can't wait for November to see it! Regardless of the outcome, I'm sure it will be one of the best games of the season.

A- Danville (though I'd rather see Pikeville or Paintsville win)
AA- Belfry (but Russel is the only other team with a shot)
AAA- Ashland
AAAA- St X or HC
4A Trinity
3A Bowling Green
2A Russell
1A Danville

3A is the most wide open IMO. Rockcastle will be really good. JC will be the best most talented in that District. Lex Cath might have the best skill kids at any level. Highlands/Rockcastle will battle in the East unless Lex Cath pulls off some upsets. Bowling Green shouldn't be challenged in the West. If they are then it will probably be by Hoptown.
A-Danville
AA-Belfry
AAA-Bowling Green
AAAA-Trinity
A-N.C.C.
AA-Belfry
AAA-Bowling Green
AAAA-Henry Clay
AAAA- Saint X

AAA- CovCath

AA- Belfry

A- Beechwood
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
The road has to go through Death Valley this year. Russell will have to make the trip to Belfry and it will be pay back time in the valley. Get that Blackcat fans.
TongueirateSho
Newport will be in Death Valley this season
Belfry in 2a
cbls_75 Wrote:Newport will be in Death Valley this season

I sure hope so!
:wave:
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.