Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd
Guys...this is about South Floyd...can we keep it clean and wait for the week leading up to each game to start battles? Then they are fair game because we only have to wait a couple of days to see who can back up their smack.
Beef Wrote:Guys...this is about South Floyd...can we keep it clean and wait for the week leading up to each game to start battles? Then they are fair game because we only have to wait a couple of days to see who can back up their smack.
good post beef, come on guys neither team is going to be a powerhouse with the likes of pikeville and paintsville still in the district:dontthink
Luxord Wrote:this is off topic i know im sorry but i just had to say something to sf_23_football you know your on here telling one of my friends off saying he shoudnt post that we might beat you this year and everything then you go and post on ac's post that your going to beat them just thinking isnt that the same thing shiggin did. Dont get me wrong im not saying were going to beat sf or anything. I just want to say i have no problems with any of you and i hope the best of luck to you all this season.

I said i think we will come out on top...i didnt say for sure that we were gonna beat them...i hope we do...shiggin didnt say that...he said you guys were gonna be the team to beat on our schedule...but we beat ya last year with all of your seniors and all of your juniors(soon to be seniors) and we barely lost any body...i think and hope we are gonna beat you to...but what i did was different then what he did....the best of luck to ya man...but keep ya friends from talking trash...all its gonna do to us is to give us more of a motavation to beat ya...so see ya at the game...good luck