Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 5 vs. Lawrence Co. 3
Looks like this District will be mighty interesting come tournament time.
Minus SCHS, It just depends on who comes to play during the Tourny. Should be a good one to watch!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Any of those 4 teams could come out of the District-any team could win on a given day...I believe Paintsville upset JC and Lawrence about 4 years ago.
They sure did. Was a very exciting Tourny that year! Hope this one is just as exciting!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Sounded like a great game on the radio. Lawrence County crushed two home runs. one by senior Josie Hardin and other by junior Samantha Fitzpatrick. Fitzpatrick's shot was over the concession stand and according to Scott Ratliff WSIP broadcaster, it was the longest homerun in softball he had ever seen. That tied the game at 3-2, then some fielding errors and throwin error cost LC the game. Great game, wish i was there.
I was there and it looked to me like LC gave that one away. Central couldn't have had more 2 hits. LC has really improved,No doubt the 57th is wide open!!
I think Lawrence is still the team to beat in this district...it's theirs for the taking... Magoffin has been playing good and so has Central... But We could over look Painstville and they could win it.Confusedinglepar.. Fun times for all tho!!!