Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bend your ear!
Just I have allowed you all into my life, I have been truly blessed by witnessing your lives since last fall.

I celebrate the spirit, sharing, debate, laughs, and growth of BGR. I tell you this to tell you after 6+ months of unemployment. I'm employed….yee to the hah, and I give all the glory to God.

I could've allowed it to destroy, however, I chose faith and perseverance. So thank you BGR for giving me an outlet to vent, get lost in nonsense, debate, hopefully put a smile or two on peoples faces, and ideally help you grow in your walk with Jesus in the Curch101, bgr good news, and Sermon threads. Yes, I went there and have no regrets.

If not for my father in heaven the last 6 months could have destroyed my family and I.

So God bless you BGR and a heartfelt thanks for allowing a "yank" from Greater Cincinnati ( if it makes you rebels feel better I've resided in KY since '95 ) to share life with you all and grew up on both sides of the mason-dixon line. I chose KY not OH to raise my family :big grin:.

My new job will involve extensive travel throughout a 5 state area ( including KY ) so I'll be sure to ask for feedback on the best places to avoid and eat at.

It is my sincere hope my example has served you all well. So in the words of Jimmy V, "Never give up, don't ever give up!"

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Congrats on the job Spirit.

Dont let it keep you from posting.
^^
Yeah!! There's free WyFy in all the hotels now, so take a lap top!!

Congratulations!!