Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lee County
What happened to Lee County and why aren't they finishing the All A tournament?
They defeated Jackson City tonight. What do you mean why aren't they finishing the All A?
I've not heard anything bout this. What's going on?
I am really confused with this thread. We beat Jackson City 8-3 today and play Knott Central tomorrow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Sorry guys, I was confused. For some reason I was thinking Knott was playing Wolfe and couldn't figure out where Lee fit in the bracket. But I see that Knott and Wolfe played last night and Knott won. Looks like it should be Lee vs Hazard in the finals Friday. Good Luck Guys.
Rollitover Wrote:Sorry guys, I was confused. For some reason I was thinking Knott was playing Wolfe and couldn't figure out where Lee fit in the bracket. But I see that Knott and Wolfe played last night and Knott won. Looks like it should be Lee vs Hazard in the finals Friday. Good Luck Guys.

Knott did play and beat Wolfe but only in softball
Strikeout King Wrote:Knott did play and beat Wolfe but only in softball

Knott played Wolfe in baseball as well. They beat Wolfe 5-0 yesterday.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Knott played Wolfe in baseball as well. They beat Wolfe 5-0 yesterday.

Didn't see that
Knott beat Lee last night 7-6 play Hazard Friday for C-ship game will live on WKCB
killerb Wrote:Knott beat Lee last night 7-6 play Hazard Friday for C-ship game will live on WKCB

What time does game start?