Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ky vs Tenn game
anyone heard anything about the game. Our Belfry kids havent heard anything about it. Figured this year they would want to use them and actually make it a good game instead of another Tenn blowout.
They played the game in January, using Tony Messer from Belfry. KY won the game.
proud44pirate Wrote:anyone heard anything about the game. Our Belfry kids havent heard anything about it. Figured this year they would want to use them and actually make it a good game instead of another Tenn blowout.

Ky won the game this yr, maybe you should get out of Belfry ever so often so you would know what is going on.
Yogibear Wrote:They played the game in January, using Tony Messer from Belfry. KY won the game.

If KY had used MORE players from Belfry, they apparently woul've won by MORE, though.
The game was played june 15th 2013. Kentucky lost both games.
Briar jumper bd Wrote:The game was played june 15th 2013. Kentucky lost both games.

The football game was played Jan 12, 2013

http://ky-tn-borderbowl.com/
Yogibear Wrote:The football game was played Jan 12, 2013

http://ky-tn-borderbowl.com/

I would assume he is talking about the middle school game since it was the most recent and the Highschool game was posted on here but I could be wrong.
Maybe if Belfry can beat Lou Central first, they can get more on all star game.
I was talking about the middle school players. I know the high school game already got played. The middle school is played in the summer time. Look it up its called Future ky vs Future Tenn. wow how dumb some your answers look now.
Figured Ky would get beat if they didnt use the best players. Same junk different year I guess. Belfry gets left out yet again and Tenn wins. Noticed the high school was smart enough to include a belfry kid and Ky won.
proud44pirate Wrote:I was talking about the middle school players. I know the high school game already got played. The middle school is played in the summer time. Look it up its called Future ky vs Future Tenn. wow how dumb some your answers look now.

Dumb, it's a high school site, not the middle school site, how do we know what you mean.
proud44pirate Wrote:I was talking about the middle school players. I know the high school game already got played. The middle school is played in the summer time. Look it up its called Future ky vs Future Tenn. wow how dumb some your answers look now.

Oh, a middle school all-star game? Couldn't care less.

Perhaps posting in the middle school forum will help you attract readers/responses from that particular, um . . . demographic.
Yeah, all those division 1 recruits Belfry keeps churning out!! Oh... Never mind!!