Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alex Poythrees And Other News
Is expected to announce he's going pro tomorrow. Also Hood and Polson will be back. Far as Gordon, UK thinks Oregon Is his choice. However Rodney Purvis is interested in UK, but lack of rides may kill that idea.

Mix1...
IMO Alex needs to stay at least two more years!!!
And as for Rodney Purvis! I dont think we need another N.C.St. defect!!! That would make us 3 that we have had come from N.C.St.!!!!!
Purvis needs to stay away from Kentucky. Seems we do better when we recruit point guards rather than have a transfer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Curveball 24 Wrote:And as for Rodney Purvis! I dont think we need another N.C.St. defect!!! That would make us 3 that we have had come from N.C.St.!!!!!

Julius Mays was absolutely not a defect. You are a fool if you think that. You thought this season was bad? A losing record would have been a real possibility had it not been for Mays.

Ryan Harrow was........well, okay..I'll give you that one.
Purvis won't come here. Don't worry.
Harrow, Goodwin, Noel and Poythrees are gone.
Mays was a defect as well.

He was horrible.
Most inconsistent "shooter" iver ever seen.
Steve Kuberski Wrote:Harrow, Goodwin, Noel and Poythrees are gone.

Link?
Sorry- just an opinion. Should have stated it that way.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Purvis won't come here. Don't worry.

Yea I know, he has contacted UK though, just won't happen.

Mix1...
Mix1 Wrote:Yea I know, he has contacted UK though, just won't happen.

Mix1...

Matt Jones said on the radio this morning that he had heard he called UK.

You're right though, not happening.
Just got the text from SC. Alex will be back again next season
Mix1 Wrote:Is expected to announce he's going pro tomorrow. Also Hood and Polson will be back. Far as Gordon, UK thinks Oregon Is his choice. However Rodney Purvis is interested in UK, but lack of rides may kill that idea.

Mix1...

Your credibility took a major dip today, since Gordon committed to Arizona and Poythress announced that he's coming back next season.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Your credibility took a major dip today, since Gordon committed to Arizona and Poythress announced that he's coming back next season.

:Thumbs:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Sources and contacts. You guys crack me up.
My sources are saying Shabazz is transferring to UK.
I'll have a double side of crow please.

Mix1...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:My sources are saying Shabazz is transferring to UK.

Your "sources" sucked last year.lol
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Your credibility took a major dip today, since Gordon committed to Arizona and Poythress announced that he's coming back next season.

Never was trying to obtain any credibility, I just report stuff I hear to people that may be interested. I still stand behind the info I received initially about both. Everyone knew Gordon was staying out west coast, he was down to Oregon and Arizona. Alexs people was pushing for him to go pro, he chose to stay. I'm glad the person that told me he was leaving, was wrong. Win some loose some.

Mix1...
FBALL Wrote:Your "sources" sucked last year.lol

Ah, the one i was wrong about.
That actually did come from a UK alum and one who has never been wrong.

I honestly think Cal wanted him, but the chances of him getting busted for something was very high. I think you may see UCLA in trouble over him before its over with. I think when they knew he had a chance of being ineligible, Cal just didnt want to take the chance. We all know had he gone to UK, it would have been looked at a lot harder.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ah, the one i was wrong about.

I honestly think Cal wanted him, but the chances of him getting busted for something was very high. I think you may see UCLA in trouble over him before its over with. I think when they knew he had a chance of being ineligible, Cal just didnt want to take the chance. We all know had he gone to UK, it would have been looked at a lot harder.

Basically yea, spot on.

Mix1...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ah, the one i was wrong about.

:Shaking:
outdoorsman43 Wrote::Shaking:

What else?