Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 45 Corbin 38
Final from Diddle
Way to go Ladycats! You are making the mountains proud! Keep it up!
Congrats Lady Cats!!! Sounded like they really controlled the game from start to finish. Proud of these girls!!! First state tourney win for the lady cats program!!!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congarts Ladies! Now go get another!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Was glad I got to watch this game on ihigh, it was a fun game.

Valley led the whole way, with the lead anywhere from 4-8 points most of the game. I thought the Cats had it wrapped up when they took a 36-28 lead with six minutes to go, but before you knew it, Corbin had cut the lead to one at 39-38. But Valley was able to hit the majority of their free throws from that point to ice the game.

Congrats Lady Cats, and good luck against Anderson!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats Ladycats!
I heard Corbin cancelled school the rest of the week with thoughts of advancing.
Full deck Wrote:I heard Corbin cancelled school the rest of the week with thoughts of advancing.

They did cancel school, although it was not because they were sure they would advance.
Congrats to Lady Hounds on a great season. Look forward to next year.
SEKYFAN Wrote:They did cancel school, although it was not because they were sure they would advance.

Well then why did they cancel school, it isnt due to sickness or early spring break. I heard it was for the thoughts of advancing, which if true is very funny and probably jinxed them.
Congrats on the win. Great job at the FT line under pressure.
Watched this on ihigh

You better play alot better Friday if you want to stand a chance against Anderson.

Good job and good luck Friday girls.
Full deck Wrote:Well then why did they cancel school, it isnt due to sickness or early spring break. I heard it was for the thoughts of advancing, which if true is very funny and probably jinxed them.

The school calendar had them out on March 15th all year. I would say that playing on Wednesday march 13th at 8:30 Bowling Green time was one reason for canceling on Thursday. Band, cheerleaders, fans and staff would get home till 2:30 thursday morning. What do you think?
I would think that Corbin Adminstration is a little smarter than that!
Congrats Ladycats!!! On to the next one.