Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class of 2013 Commitments
Any word on any of the local seniors and were they will be playing college ball.
Owootoah- Cordia
King- Codia
Warren- Cordia
Cornett- Perry Central
Pray- Perry Central
Beatty- Perry Central
Hamilton- Breathitt
Gregory- Letcher Central
Short- Knott Central
Hall- Jenkins
Sexton- Jenkins
Kasango- Pikeville
Rowe- Pikeville
Some highlights i could come up with. All pretty impressive. If there is anymore please let me know and post them here i would like to see them. Any thoughts on the above players?
Emmanual Owootoah

Marlon King

Ray Kasngo
Just found this one also. Kinda impressed with all of these videos.
Casey Hall
Owootoah isn't going anywhere until he gets an offer. Kasongo isn't academically qualified for even NAIA. Pray is playing football. Rowe has heard from some D3 schools.

Haven't heard about the others...
Is there any players not listed that were seniors? And do you know about there college plans?
I know Hamilton signed with EKU to play baseball back in the fall.
jamesclay Wrote:Owootoah isn't going anywhere until he gets an offer. Kasongo isn't academically qualified for even NAIA. Pray is playing football. Rowe has heard from some D3 schools.

Haven't heard about the others...

Apparently you don't know much about college academic requirements for athletes. Most NAIA schools have higher academic standards than Division 1 schools; and the DIII academic standards are even higher. DIII schools do not have any athletic scholarships.

Athletes that don't have the ACT and GPA combination to play at the next level go the Jr. College route.
I think Hamilton is going to EKU to play baseball.