Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Am a Changed Man
I have started attending church and I was also saved this past week. I've thought becoming baptized but as of right now I'm praying for God to give me the sign and let me know when. I have a brand new outlook on my life and it is completely different for me at the time. I am adjusting to my new self pretty good. I'm happier and I see the greater purpose in everything that happens to me. I felt like I should share my new experience with the people of BGR.
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
That is great news. It is the best decision anyone can make and, like you said, gives greater purpose to your life. Congratulations.
Right on brother! I had a very similar thing happen around your age. I'm only a message away. Keep up the excellent work bro!
Congratualations.
Great news hawk. Congratulations!
Thank you all I appreciate it I'm proud of myself on this one
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
I'm pretty proud of you, too Hawk!! Hang in there.
Now is the time when you will probably be tested. Please reach out to your BGR family when you need comfort and support. They sure have come through for me!!!!
Awesome brother!
Congratulations man! But I want to let you know, the devil will be on you hard because of the relationship your growing with the Lord. But stay strong and pray on! Awesome news man! PM me if you have any questions.

Awesome awesome awesome!!!
Spud6 Wrote:But I want to let you know, the devil will be on you hard because of the relationship your growing with the Lord. But stay strong and pray on!!

Amen!

Congratulations. God Bless you Brother.
Congrats
Congrats.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Congrats Hawk!!! Be strong, as others have stated you will be tested.
I appreciate all of the support
Congrats!

It is always good to see someone make a positive change in their life.
I echo what has already been stated. If you need me I am here for you. Get to reading your Bible and staying close to the Lord.

I STRONGLY recommend reading and praying about John 16.
Here is a link to it.

I share that with you because Jesus warns that persecutions or troubles may come but to be of good cheer because Jesus has overcome. So stay strong when life gets hard. Trust in the Lord, because unfortunately, this world will let you down sometimes but He never will.

Be blessed my friend. Praise the Lord!
I finally took the big step and got baptized my friends. HawksRule is a saved and free man
and to God be the Glory brother Hawk...welcome to the team Wink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Congrats