Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Coach For Shelby Valley
With rumors Coach Newsome is not returning next year, who does Shelby Valley go after?
Rumors are simply that. How many people thought Shelby Valley was that good this year to begin with. It is difficult to predict what any school can accomplish anymore the way transfers are adding into the makeup of teams. If Coach Newsome is treating his players unfairly then there is a problem. He took them to state a couple of years ago when they had a decent team but not great. I don't think they will have a team like the one which won the state tournament again for a long time and probably never. Sometimes a coach can get the best from a group and it still not meet some people's expectations.
I agree Greg does a fine job... Not only that he is a good person with a good Christian family. For the most part we have some fine men taking care of our children. And no doubt their greatest challenge is trying to deal with the parents. Coaches keep up the good work, and I thank you for your service!!
The only one that would know is More Cowbell
As of Right now Greg is still the coach. He does a great job and knows the game better than most.
Greg Newsome is a great coach. You cannot make players have the desire to win.
Strikeout King Wrote:The only one that would know is More Cowbell

Not me, haha. I'm simply a Shelby Valley fan, but definitely NOT an insider.

I'll know whenever you all do.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Not me, haha. I'm simply a Shelby Valley fan, but definitely NOT an insider.

I'll know whenever you all do.

I figured you'd be the one to know haha