Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central Football 2013
Who does the Dores have coming back next year besides the guys listed below?

LB - Josh Garry
DB/WR - Tyler Fugate
LB/RB - Devon Brewer
DB/WR - Nathan Pray

Who will be the new QB? Seth Napier? If the entire OLINE graduates this year, Seth could be running for his life.
Should be a rebuilding year for Perry.
Wouldnt surprise me if they battled for second in the district though.
Clay co home teco bowl
Corbin bowl
Tates creek home
JC away
Breathitt Away
Rock Home
Open
Whitley home
Letcher away
Harlan co away
Pike central Home

This is what I heard is the up coming years games.
Tough schedule again!
Young team better be working hard in the weight room!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Should be a rebuilding year for Perry.
Wouldnt surprise me if they battled for second in the district though.

It would me.
I didn't think Whitley lost as much as Perry Central.
Perry Central will be fine as long as Haddix is the coach.
I don't care if Perry gets Charlie Strong to coach next year. PCC will have a rough year next season.
^^^Good one. Lol
Joey Sams returns on the offensive line, he's the best one they got. 3rd Team All-Stater.
3rd Team All Stater? You serious? What paper? Thats a tremendous honor. Didnt know about that. Great job Joey.
HDE Wrote:It would me.
I didn't think Whitley lost as much as Perry Central.

Whitley didnt lose that much, but they lost a lot of quanity.
There were a decent number of seniors on last years team, and most of them were lineman. If Whitley expects to challenge for district next year, there going to have to find a way to improve on the line.
As far a the skill players involved, I think Whitley is just as good in the backfield next year as anyone we will play.
I was talking more about second. I figured Whitley was pretty solid in that spot.
Harlan County is absolutely loaded at the skilled spots in 2013 with Whitehead, Wilson, Long, Bailey and Chitwood all coming back for their senior seasons.
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:3rd Team All Stater? You serious? What paper? Thats a tremendous honor. Didnt know about that. Great job Joey.

Courier-Journal: http://www.courier-journal.com/section/S...e-Football

He's a great kid, real deserving of the honor.
I heard they play
Tates Creek Home
Corbin Away
Pike County Central Home
Breathitt County Away
Johnson Central Away
Clay County Home
Whitley County Home
Letcher Central Away
Harlan County Away
Thats what I was told but this schedule is not in order.
they may get a couple of transfer from local schools.
HDE Wrote:I was talking more about second. I figured Whitley was pretty solid in that spot.
Harlan County is absolutely loaded at the skilled spots in 2013 with Whitehead, Wilson, Long, Bailey and Chitwood all coming back for their senior seasons.

How will HC look in 2014?
Will it be more of a rebuilding year?
Whitley will be somewhat young this year, but in 2014 will be an older team with a lot of experience. Most of the good skill players Whitley has will be Juniors and Sophomores this year.
I think next year is the best class. I've said that since they were freshmen. I'm guessing a top five team in 5A.
The sophomores are pretty good though. They were unbeaten in JV and won the league championship. They just aren't as gifted athletically as the junior class.
The freshman class wasn't as good. They don't appear to be as dedicated or as tough as the previous three or four classes.
They should be a much improved team..... Experience in game situations was good for the young kids...... Hope they are hitting it hard in the w8room...... OL_DL need to be stronger.....