Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincinnati Reds Caravan
Reds loaded up the buses this morning. They'll be making 37 stops, traveling 2800 miles and covering four states.

Enjoy if you get the chance and hats off to the Reds organization!

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
What are the stop schedules?
Curveball 24 Wrote:What are the stop schedules?

Here you go Curve:

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/fan_f...aravan.jsp
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
They were in Grayson today...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Something weird that I've noticed...

Seems as tho the caravan comes to Pikeville every year, however they never seem to list it.

>_>
I agree the web site says 15 stops, however, it's being reported they make 37 stops. Oh for the eliment of surprise. I'd be curious to know what advanced notice the organization provides the town.

Feel free to share if someone knows. Thanks in advance...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
My wife and kids were able to see them yesterday at Fannin Motors on Rt 60 in Summit. Very good experience as they were able to get pix and autographs of everyone in attendance including Jeff Brantley, Logan Ondrusek, Todd Frazier, and Billy Hamilton to name a few. Thanks Reds!
I remember last year on my way to work a car with Reds stuff on it pulled up beside me this time of year, but the window was cracked. I shouted Go Tribe! Out the window, and I'm pretty sure there was a Reds player in the back of the car. It was in between Huntington and Pikeville about an hour and a half before the Pikeville stop.