Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark at Lawrence County 1/17/13
Huge district matchup tonight in Louisa. Tune in live on WZAQ 92.3
At lawrence county Ill take the Dogs.
Expecting a good game. SC is a slow tempo team that looks for openings to drive or a good shot outside. LC is a fast paced team, whose motor never shuts off. Expecting a competitive game that depends on foul trouble. If SC gets into trouble, LC rolls, but if SC keeps their cool, I think SC can come away with a win. Big District game, but what does this game mean to LC with the ALL-A Championship game waiting on them Saturday evening. LC is playing very well right now...this should be a dandy. I think WSIP 98.9 FM in Paintsville will be broadcasting this game as well. If you can't pick them up on radio, go to www.wsipfm.com and click on the LIVE streaming button or go to their face-book page and listen LIVE there as well.
We will also be broadcasting the game for Lawrence County locally on WZAQ 92.3 Ignite Fm or you can listen online at http://www.ignitefm.com or on your mobile device through tune in radio app. We will start with pre-game show at 7:15 and bring you all the action. Go Dawgs!!!!
Lawrence is up 31-29 at the half.
46-46 after 3
SHeldon Clark 64-59 Lawrence County
Dawgs got outhustled on their own court. Turnovers and a total lack of team ball cost the Dawgs an easy win.
I agree with half of what you said dozer...turnovers were very instrumental in their defeat, but I disagree about not playing team ball.
Dawgs have been overrated IMO
dozerdawg707 Wrote:Dawgs got outhustled on their own court. Turnovers and a total lack of team ball cost the Dawgs an easy win.

I don't think any 57th game is going to be easy. It's going to be who ever shows up that night and SC was the one that showed up last night. Not to mention the play from Kirk and Parsley also the job James and Rice did on the boards. SC isn't getting any love but they are right there. Junk defenses don't always work especially when a coach can figure them out