Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Championship
Sheldon Clark will play Paintsville for the 15th Regional Championship.

I never tho that S.C would of made it here, I had them getting beat out by Pikeville in the first round, but Congrats to both teams on making it here and good job to all the teams of the 15th Region

So, who does everyone think thats gonna win the 15 Region Championship

I say Paintsville by 2 or 3
:rockon: :rockon:
GO PAINTSVILLE
:rockon: :rockon:
who is pitching for the tigers
Grimm
I am saying Sheldon CLark in the upset!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I am saying Sheldon CLark in the upset!

idk about the upset part but im gonna go with Sheldon Clark on this one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
Sheldon Clark All The Way!
If anyone deserves to win the region, it is Sheldon Clark. They have played a brutal post-season schedule: Lawrence County, Johnson Central, Paintsville, Pikeville, Allen Central, and now Paintsville again. I don't know if they have the pitching, but if they play with the same passion, the same heart that they played with last night against AC, no one can beat them! This should be a good game! Good luck to both teams.
Ptiching is the huge diffrence in this game. Unless it rains SC could be in a jam with pitching. That is why I said all along that it would be huge this year for whoever got the good draw and that is exactly what Paintsville got. Good luck to both teams though they are both great teams.
Not looking like any rain out there today. I'll go with PHS
Sheldon Clark.
I say SC by 3 8-5. They are on a roll and I think heart and desire will take SC to the regional championship under the great leadership of Mike Hall.
Cards by 5!!!! :1:
Paintsville - 10
Sheldon Clark - 4

SC had to use Lafferty last night and left them with no real threat as a pitcher.
They might not have the pitching but sure have the defense so i will say the cardinals take this one 3-2
IISnakE Wrote:Grimm
paintsville by 4+
The game is going to be on the radio on;
Mix 103.1
900 WLSI
98.9 WSIP
SC by 3
Hope everyone has a safe trip to PCC tonight. May both teams show good sportsmanship. LET'S GO TIGERS!!!
S.c Wins
YES...Congrats S.C.@!