Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Slone leaving the tigers den?
I hear that Landon Slone is dating Coach Rowe's daughter....Does this mean he is going to Pike Central? Just Curious!
Last night i talked to a player from Allen Central that knows Landon very well and said Landon and Jeremy was considering Ac...however i cant prove that there is any truth to this
Landon is not going anywhere.
hopefully landon isnt leaving because if he is leaving it will be a major blow to the ball team
All this Landon Slone speculation is ridiculous. Slone and Co. will be right back in Paintsville with Bill Mike. Let it be....
Yeah I don't see Slone leaving Paintsville
its just one rumor after another about this kid....first it was jbs and now its pike central.......hes staying at paintsville
Landon is staying ight close to his roots in Paintsville, I found this out when i talked to his uncle and he is staying ight where he is where his family attended
I talked to Landon and his mother about it not too long ago and they are tired of hearing about this as much as I am. He is not going anywhere and will never leave Paintsville. This comes directly from his and his mothers mouth.
I just wonder how he is going to be able to play at Paintsville, JBS, Pike Central, and Allen Central at the same time. I can only imagion how hard it would be to make a schedule where none of those schools play on the same night. I think it would be much easier for him to stay at Paintsville and not worry about the other schools unless he plays AGAINST them.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
He is heavily considering Allen Central and I would personally love to see him come there...not just b/c of basketball but thats were alot of his family attended when they were younger and it would be a good place for him to be.
-STAT- Wrote:He is heavily considering Allen Central and I would personally love to see him come there...not just b/c of basketball but thats were alot of his family attended when they were younger and it would be a good place for him to be.

Thanks for clearing that up with me...i know one of his friends from Ac told me that at graduation the other night but i didnt know if there was any truth to it. :thumpsup:
I don't think Slone is leaving or going anywhere. great player and will continue to put up big numbers at pville.
Slone will stay. They have a great bunch of players that should dominate the region. Maturity level has to grow for the whole team to succed.
jchsrulz Wrote:Slone will stay. They have a great bunch of players that should dominate the region. Maturity level has to grow for the whole team to succed.

No one will dominate this region next year, or for many years to come!! And it wouldn't surprise me if he left. Paintsville's reputation is fading fast!!!
Slone is not going to AC. That is a fact.
BCF4L Wrote:Slone is not going to AC. That is a fact.
I agree. If he does leave, he will go to a team that has a legitimate shot at Rupp next year.
bball fan Wrote:I agree. If he does leave, he will go to a team that has a legitimate shot at Rupp next year.

If I am out of my mind in your opinion, just enlighten me and everyone on here where and when Landon is going to.
Well Stat said he was heavily considering Allen Central, and if Stat is who im thinking he is, he knows Landon personally and very well at that.
well i heard him and jeremy were considering ac and plus they attended Ac's Graduation and was talkling to coach martin.
gish_7 Wrote:Well Stat said he was heavily considering Allen Central, and if Stat is who im thinking he is, he knows Landon personally and very well at that.
That makes two of us.
My goodness, I went to Paintsville and I attended JC graduations, dated JC girls, I talked to JC coaches, did that mean I was going there. No, its called being polite and respectful. He has an outgoing personality and could spark up a convo with just about anyone. I'm sure they were talking about basketball, but just because he was talking doesn't mean he's going to go anywhere. If he does decide to leave, best of luck, he has meant a lot to PHS the past two years.
PHSCARD Wrote:My goodness, I went to Paintsville and I attended JC graduations, dated JC girls, I talked to JC coaches, did that mean I was going there. No, its called being polite and respectful. He has an outgoing personality and could spark up a convo with just about anyone. I'm sure they were talking about basketball, but just because he was talking doesn't mean he's going to go anywhere. If he does decide to leave, best of luck, he has meant a lot to PHS the past two years.

I agree with you PHSCARD. I think Landon is smart enough that if he does transfer, it won't be to Pike Central just because he is dating a girl from there.
golfman42 Wrote:its just one rumor after another about this kid....first it was jbs and now its pike central.......hes staying at paintsville
who cares:howdy:
I can't believe that people are still talking this stuff????? From what I know, Landon isn't transferring. And the best question would be WHY WOULD HE WANT TO?? Paintsville has as good a chance to go to Rupp next season as any other team and Landon has a very good start on the record books of Paintsville with two seasons left. Why would he want to start over at another school. You all should quit dreaming about him OR McCarty (JCHS) coming to your school's rescue because it isn't likely to happen.
Well I dont really have any updates about Landon other than hes still considering it still. And for those who think you know who I am I guess you are right. I do know Landon personally and Ive known him all my life.
he will stay if he is as smart as i think he is.
Hasn't this topic been on here enough? I wouldn't know why he would want to leave as I have stated on other threads. He has a lot going for him at Paintsville. But if he changes his mind and goes, then he goes. So what? People make mistakes all the time. It would just be his and Paintsville's loss, but life would go on!