Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski Co. 2013
Mountaineer Man Wrote:Harlan and PC should both be good, but lets face it, the 5-A champion will still have to go through Bowling Green, which lost 3 players last year.

Yeah, that's usually how it goes. I honestly will be shocked if the day ever comes when a 5A team from District 7 or 8 actually wins state or even makes it to state.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Yeah, that's usually how it goes. I honestly will be shocked if the day ever comes when a 5A team from District 7 or 8 actually wins state or even makes it to state.

I wouldn't be shocked if Harlan County made the state title game next season. They almost beat Cooper last season to get there and next year's team should be a little better.
YNWA Wrote:I wouldn't be shocked if Harlan County made the state title game next season. They almost beat Cooper last season to get there and next year's team should be a little better.

Key word "almost". Don't get me wrong, I would love to see a team from EKY make it to state but, I just don't see it happening.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Extremly young team but has so much talent. Talent that will be around for a long time. Young and now expierenced quaterback new half back but had playing time of deffense. They dont loose that much from last year. Without a doubt in the region championship hunt with whitley and harlan.
Here is my question for all those choosing Harlan Co. to win the region. What is their record when they play here IN Pulaski Co? I believe it is 0-3.
Harlan County won 20-7 at Southwestern in the 2009 playoffs. They lost in OT at Southwestern in the playoffs in 2011. The two regular season losses were in the Correll Bowl in the first week.
I wouldnt be shocked to see a team from Region 4 to make it to state.
Its a sure thing that one team will win region and make it to semi state every single year.
Region 4 would only need one win over region 3 to get there.
The gap isnt that big either.

Harlan County was every bit as good as Cooper last year.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I wouldnt be shocked to see a team from Region 4 to make it to state.
Its a sure thing that one team will win region and make it to semi state every single year.
Region 4 would only need one win over region 3 to get there.
The gap isnt that big either.

Harlan County was every bit as good as Cooper last year.

Yeah, you're right, I'm sure it will happen at some point. I know over the next 3 or 4 years, Pulaski will have perhaps have the most talented team in school history. So, if the Maroons are ever going to make it to state, it will be before this incoming class of freshman graduates.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
36 Blitz: Pulaski Co. Maroons

Pulaski Co. always wants to win city first, then district, region...and hopefully a state title.

It's an expectation now in Somerset for John Hines' boys.

Keenan Singleton has the preview in the video.

http://www.wtvq.com/content/localsports/...R0pNA.cspx
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]