Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lex Lugar
Just saw him on an episode of "Hardcore Pawn" Man he looks bad. Considerably thinner and walks with a cane. Wow!!!!
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Just saw him on an episode of "Hardcore Pawn" Man he looks bad. Considerably thinner and walks with a cane. Wow!!!!

Quote:On October 19, 2007, Luger suffered a nerve impingement in his neck that led to temporary paralysis. He underwent intravenous antibiotic treatment and was expected to make a full recovery. Nearly a month after his spinal stroke, Luger was still in a quadriplegic state, having no movement in either his arms or legs. As of June 2008, Luger was said to be able to stand on his own for short periods of time and walk using a walker. As of 2010, Luger has stated in an interview that he is able to walk more comfortably, and is able to drive around after being paralyzed from the neck down before. Luger has stated in an interview he now resides in Atlanta, Georgia, and loves his family.

That pretty much explains it.
Luger suffered an injury and I believe (correct me if I am wrong) a stroke shortly after that about five years ago.

You hate to see things like that happen, but he has made an amazing turnaround in his life. He often preaches, and continues to be a great mentor for many of the WWE Superstars.
^ Stroke is correct, but his life went completely downhill when Miss Elizabeth passed away. She was living with him when she died in bed with hit on a drug induced heart-attack. Sting was very helpful to Lex and did lead him to Christ.
I met him at a Church down in Anderson, South Carolina a few years ago.

He said that he was on a plane and he was trying to pop his neck and it basically paralyzed him. He looked bad and you could tell he felt bad - but he was in really high spirits.
^
How do you randomly meet people.
^Go to WalMart. It's easy...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
How do you randomly meet people.

Evidently he went to Church there. Nikita Koloff was there with him lol