Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia 2012-2013
I do not know much about the team, maybe KHSAA12 can inform what the team is looking like.

The one thing that i do know is how young they are.
This is a completely new squad, jv and all. The only players you will see from last season playing will be combs,owens, and tackett. That's all I can say at this point. Season tips off Nov. 27 for the lions against south floyd. Imo the lions will make the regional tournament. Hopefully I eat no more crow this year lol.
I applaud Coach Rhodes for scheduling Lexington Catholic but that's a big big loss
^I'm thinking this was scheduled to help a player play In front of family. Completely my opinion though
If that is indeed the case then that's a good thing I guess.
No Rhodes thought Hudson would be on his team but hes not and now he could not get out of playing Catholic, It was to get Hudson some noterity
^This games wasn't scheduled until late september early October. Hudson had been gone a month.
When and who do they scrimage ?
All I was told is a 7th grader from New jersey dont know his name and I dont know who they scrimmaged but the 7th grader scored 43 points
Cordia scrimmages at breathitt county Saturday both jv and varsity. I don't know who yet, but all players are eligible besides two at this point.
Cordia scrimmages at Owsley on November 20
Tomorrow at Breathitt County Cordia vs. Somerset @2pm
KHSAA12 Wrote:^I'm thinking this was scheduled to help a player play In front of family. Completely my opinion though

You are 100% right.
And the player that we are talking about is pretty good too.