Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marcus Lattimore out for season
Just came in the NCAA College Football Scoreboard/Halftime show of the Florida/Georgia game that Marcus Lattimore is out for the remainder of the season due to a torn ACL
He's had to do more to that leg than just a torn ACL.
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
That was a nasty scene! Stomach crunching! This kid did so much work the first time he tore his ACL. Now here is another one. Praying for a speedy recovery
Sad! I hope he is able to resume his career at some point. Great player!
That might have been career ending instead of season ending...
love watching this kid play so sad. Don't see him bouncing back after this one.
He suffered a broken patella, broken femur, torn ACL, torn PCL, torn MCL, and torn LCL.
I really hate this for him. Lattimore has/had a hell of a future in front of him
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
^
He will never be the same.
Sad to say, but he'll never play in the NFL.
HawksRule Wrote:He suffered a broken patella, broken femur, torn ACL, torn PCL, torn MCL, and torn LCL.
I really hate this for him. Lattimore has/had a hell of a future in front of him

This might end his college career
Coming back will be nearly impossible
It was ugly! Loved watching him. Prayers for a speedy recovery.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
So horrible that this happened to him.
This thread title is so deceiving. I just pray that this young man can function again. I honestly don't care if he can play football as much as I pray for a recovery that will allow him to move on that leg and function with his future family. I've seen many devastating injuries in my lifetime, but this one is the worst! This is Willis McGahee, Joe Theisman and Tim Krumrie rolled together and multiplied by 10!
From what I could see of it on tv it's the worst I've ever seen.
Hate to hear this. He was a really good player.
I didn't get to see what happened but it sounds bad.
Ouch..

This guy needs prayers after this.
I'm surprised this type of thing don't happen more often.
He will be lucky to walk normal and have a normal life after that. Hopefully USC will honor his scholarship for the rest of school so he can get a degree.
Dislocated knee. Spurrier plans to red-shirt him

http://espn.go.com/college-football/stor...rrier-says
So sad. The kid worked so hard to come back from last years injury. I'm with Dusty. Hopefully he will be able to function normally period. Looks like his football career may be over.

Prayers to you young man on a full recovery.
I really hated to see this. A kid that obviously works hard only to have this happen to him.

IMO though, another example of how form tackling has gone out the window.