Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central 44 Madison Central 36 Final
KC came from behind 3 scores to win this in overtime. No such thing as a bad win. Congrats.
Congrats Panthers!
Good win Panthers! Keep it rolling! Let's play another one in a few weeks!
Great come back panthers!!!! I think that the int by Gist was the turning point in this one, the defense really stepped up in 2nd half.
10/26/2012
Knox Central 44 Madison Central 36 (OT)
Knox Central 0 6 8 22 8 44
Madison Central 6 17 13 0 0 36
Scoring summary:
MC--Dominique Hawkins 6 run (Sean Livingston kick); MC--Ken'jah Bosley 27 pass from Hunter Stocker (pass failed); KC--Jeffery Canady 74 run (kick failed); MC--Hawkins 1 run (Bosley pass from Stocker); MC--Zach Owsley 27 field goal; MC--Hawkins 65 pass from Stocker (pass failed); KC--Matthew Barger 14 pass from Devon Evans (Jonathan Gist pass from Evans); MC--Hawkins 1 run (Livingston kick); KC--Canady 1 run (Evans run); KC--Gist 19 pass from Evans (Canady run); KC--Canady 3 run (run failed); KC--Kyle Hammons 10 run (Canady run).
Records: Knox Central 9-1, Madison Central 6-4.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2012/08/16/23013...rylink=cpy
Unbelievable comeback! According to that boxscore Madison Central led 36-14 after 3 qtrs. KC then ran off 22 pts in the 4th and 8 in OT. Great experience to get ready for the playoffs.
This win completes the best regular season record in the Knox Central football history. Nice work.
I was worried about this one, the Russell game took a lot out of this team.They had a terrible week of practice,this may be exactly what they needed to make a deep run. GOOD JOB on a great season and GOOD LUCK in the post season.
Very nice win
Good win and season for Panthers. Keep rolling.
I can't believe no one talking about the game, probably greatest comeback in Panther history.
Here's some quotes from the Richmond Register.

“We got on them pretty good at halftime and they responded,” Knox Central coach Scott Russell said. “I think the biggest thing was that we needed to get a couple of stops and then the offense started clicking.”

They shoved it right down our throat,” Browne said. “They took it right down the field at will.”

“I knew we were hitting them and I could tell some of them were feeling it,” Russell said. “It looked like they were getting a little tired.”

“It’s just depressing to lose a football game like that,” Central coach Bert Browne said.

http://richmondregister.com/localsports/...-44-36-win
Way to go Panthers!!!