Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
61.36%
Russell County
38.64%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell County @ Knox Central 10/19
laker20 Wrote:If my service is good, I'll do my best to provide game updates.

Awesome! Thank you good sir!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
If you're with AT&T good luck because they're on the edge network.
pjdoug Wrote:Whitley County is not an AVERAGE team.

They are average at best!
With all the pregame hype, I hope the game lives up to it. Can't wait to hear the outcome of this one, best of luck to both teams.
After last year. If there is justice in the world; Knox will win 500 to 0.

Since that is not likely as justice is quite elusive in this game I will take Knox by 1 point. And if the Lakers win, as they well may, I will be the first to congratulate them for beating a great team. But I really hope they get beaten and beaten badly.
I'm not attending the game just gonna tune in to WJRS russell springs so i can update if needed...
7-0 rc
MonsterMan Wrote:I am a Johson Central fan and know nothing about Russel County. I do know about Knox. They are a very balanced team. They have been our only defeat this year and we have played ranked teams from both Ohio and WV in addition to our district games. We have faced several D-1 recruits, one in fact who is being recruited by Ohio State, and Canady is heads above all of them. The rest of their players will hurt you so you have to do more than focus on Canady.

Again I cannot comment on Russel, but they will have to be super good to defeat Knox. I will be partial and go with a Mountian Team and pick Knox to win. I think they will grind it out and wear Russel down.

No, Russell County, is not super good but are good enough to compete against most any team in our class. Anyone who watched the game, knows that Knox didn't have their best game. Some part, big or small, had to do with the great game played by the Lakers. Nick Britt and Barton Mann definetly came to play! The laker coaching staff were extremely prepared, thumbs up to every one of them. But also a big thumbs up to the Laker defense, who being short 2 starters, kept their heads in the game and did what they had to do.

Can't say enough ,however, about Britt and Mann. Barton has matured very well and is peaking at the right time. Britt was fabulous and made a very fast Knox defense look one step slow. Also wanna mention a good job by senior Lucas whittle and another great job by the best kicker in the state, LucasWilliams. Kicker Williams is plum NASTY!

Great job Lakers! AND FOR THOSE OF YOU NEEDING TO KNOW A LAKER IS A DISTRICT CHAMPION!