Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
30.19%
Johnson Central
69.81%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland @ Johnson Central 10/19
Tomcat Pride Wrote:There's no way that Johnson Central will get 38 points on Ashland's defense. Like I stated before, Jude is gone and his replacements have no where near the talent that he had and won't be ready for the type of pounding that we will give to them. They run scared most of the time and they shy away from contact. Friday will be a great day to be a Tomcat.Ashland 35
Johnson Central 16

:biglmao:
Tomcat Pride Wrote:I expect Quentin to still have a big game even though he's coming off an injury. Even though he's a freshman, he's the best running back in our portion of the state and he will shine in the biggest game in our area Friday Night. I've got to give Malik some props also. He can single handily change a game anytime he has the ball in is hands and any one that has watched Johnson Central's pass defense know's it is atrocious. I look for Malik Massey and Logan Salow to have a monster game because of two things. The first is the accuracy of Aaron Elam and the second one is Johnson Central's pitiful pass defense. I know JC fans don't like any of my posts but I could care less. I look for Ashland to completely dominate this game just like they did last year. This is one of the most physical Ashland teams that I've watched in quite a while and they're out to prove a point Friday night.

Well, I think we disproved that little notion about JC's backs running soft and shying away from contact, didn't we?
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Where was these weapons last year? I'm not a Johnson Central fan but I'll tell you this Jude was their entire team last year. He was the only one that wasnt pissing in his pants in last years game. I've seen film on this years version and I can tell you this Johnson Central's backs are nowhere near the caliber of running back that Jude was. [B]They run straight up and scared majority of the time[/B]. If you Johnson Central fans think your rb's are good wait to you get a chance to see Quentin Baker..

Tomcat Pride Wrote:Where was these weapons last year? I'm not a Johnson Central fan but I'll tell you this Jude was their entire team last year. He was the only one that wasnt pissing in his pants in last years game. I've seen film on this years version and I can tell you this Johnson Central's backs are nowhere near the caliber of running back that Jude was. They run straight up and scared majority of the time. If you Johnson Central fans think your rb's are good wait to you get a chance to see Quentin Baker. I look for Baker and the tomcat o-line to completely control the game and bring home yet another district championship for the Tomcats.

Need any help carrying that trophy?

•  Previous
  • 7(current)