Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon May, has he Signed or commited with anyone??
WIZE MAGIC Wrote:You folks must not get out and watch Alice Loyd,or Pikeville play ball much.The fact is he is a good solid player,but at the next level,he is very average,if he goes to a small school.He has always been bigger,and older than most of the people he has been playing against.Now those advantages will be gone.He can`t handle the ball well enough to be a guard,and he isn`t big enough to play forward in Div. 1.Now this is not to attack him,and I clearly said I meant no insult to him,but facts are facts,and you all will see how different his impact will be at the next level.And don`t get mad when somwone gives an opinion.I know what I`m talking about,and so do others on here,and getting upset with someone because they don`t agree with you is pretty childish.It`s not easy making to transition to college ball without the pressure of people who tell you that you are better than what you really are.I`m sorry,but some of you all are in for a rude awakening.
I dont want to agree with you but im afraid u might be right...i hope he goes with baseball.
With the proper practice May could start OVC ball at the latest his senior year... seriously. He's dedicated, and has plenty of room for improvement.

And now that Macy is gone from MSU, the coaching should look up Smile
My goodness when in the world did ALC become such a world power? The kid has got talent no one can doubt that. If he went any where, I'd hope it wasn't Pikeville, their programs are dirtier than a miner coming out of a 24 hour shift.
Who said ALC was a powerhouse?Some of you people must see what you want in our post so you can gripe.For the last time,if he goes to Morehead,I`ll bet he can`t even walk on for basketball.Baseball,maybe,I`ve never seen him play baseball.I hear he is alot better at it.So that might happen.ALC would beat any high school team in the state handly,that is a fact.As far as Pikeville goes,I don`t know enough to have an opinion,but year before last they had a very good team.Things are alot tougher at the next level,even at the smaller colleges.I can`t wait till next season starts,then we will see the difference in performance some of these players have at the next level.It`s alot harder than you think.
PHSCARD Wrote:My goodness when in the world did ALC become such a world power? The kid has got talent no one can doubt that. If he went any where, I'd hope it wasn't Pikeville, their programs are dirtier than a miner coming out of a 24 hour shift.
Pikeville has hired two "top notch" coaches Kelly Wells in Basketball and Mac Bryan in football...There is nothing "dirty" in Pikeville's programs.
Kelly Wells is a two time KY high school coach of the year and was National high school coach of the year in 2004
mojo40 Wrote:If he did call Brandon it was to ask him to come play open gym and he calls everyone to come play open gym he has even called players from jenkins to come in and play. And Tyson Gross is a great player and when he came in he wasnt on varsity he started out on the JV team and played real well and coach moved him up.
You all are right he would have a better shot getting to play at pikeville than ALC.

Ervin Stepp is a friend of mine and Brandon's. Ervin has said to Brandon that Alice Lloyd wants him. His brother is the President of the scool so I'm guessing he has a clue about the situation. Brandon isn't going to Alice Lloyd because his girlfriend/baby's momma doesn't want to go there, but he could if circumstances were different. Why in the hell would a college coach call a kid to come play open gym if he isn't interested, come on get a clue. I appreciate the kind words though and I'm sure Brandon would as well if he ever read this site. I know Alice Lloyd has some good players and they had a very good fr. class last year.
He doesn't have a chance at MSU in basketball, that's just facts, and that's probably the nicest way you can put it. However, he may be able to play baseball for them.
Heard BMay is about to sign with Pikeville this week. Any truth to this?
[QUOTE=corndog23]Heard BMay is about to sign with Pikeville this week. Any truth to this?[/QUOT
Brandon will be signing w/ Pikeville College later this week or next.
Bob Knight Wrote:Brandon will be signing w/ Pikeville College later this week or next.

I hope this is true. Brandon would be a welcome addition to Pikeville College and this will be a place where he can shine. Does he plan to play baseball as well?
Matney's Prodigey Wrote:I hope this is true. Brandon would be a welcome addition to Pikeville College and this will be a place where he can shine. Does he plan to play baseball as well?

Nope, he's already inked a 20 year softball contract to play for The Dog Pound.
corndog23 Wrote:Heard BMay is about to sign with Pikeville this week. Any truth to this?
Congrats if this is true.
Pikeville College i talked to him the other day
Rumor is May signing at Pikeville today