Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's going to the Elder-Highlands game?
Looking forward to watching a high caliber of football this evening. Have fun and enjoy!
Parking is always a B**** at Highlands, so I'll pass
Would you still pass if someone shared a convenient place to park? Say it aint so tous...you strike me as someone who loves the game too much to let parking prevent you from watching a great game! Now if you told me you wouldn't go even if Felicia Rashad was there there's no hope for you. :>
Whack'll be in the house tonight.....on da fiddy
Spirit100 Wrote:Would you still pass if someone shared a convenient place to park? Say it aint so tous...you strike me as someone who loves the game too much to let parking prevent you from watching a great game! Now if you told me you wouldn't go even if Felicia Rashad was there there's no hope for you. :>

I'd change my mind if jello were available haha
Stay dry and eat jello :> We will get wet and enjoy football!Confusedinglepar
I thought about going to the game since my boys at HC played last night, but I'm stuck at work for a few more hours and even if I could stop by, it'd be the 2nd quarter, maybe even half by the time I got there. I wonder if Elder is broadcasting the game on 740?
toussaints Wrote:Parking is always a B**** at Highlands, so I'll pass

Parking is not as bad as people make it out to be, usually walk 2-3 blocks, no big deal. There is always parking in the back lot of the Conveinent shop off Lumley(3 blocks away). I'll be there hoping the Birds can pull out a win. Birds always have a chance with the great coaching staff they have if they can keep it close in the first half.
"Highlands' 28-game winning streak is on the line at home against Cincinnati Elder on Friday. If the Bluebirds beat Elder, they'll be favored to roll on toward a sixth consecutive state title, and add to their state record of 13 undefeated seasons."

Quote from Mike Fields in today's H-L. And if the Bluebirds DON'T beat Elder, they'll
be favored to roll on to a sixth consecutive state title, and add to their record of
undefeated in-state seasons. In other news, water is wet.
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:Whack'll be in the house tonight.....on da fiddy

I was on the fifty as well. Great game until the INT at the end of the 3rd...things unraveled from there.

Hats off to the birds standing firm for 3 quarters.