Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley Co. @ Somerset Updates
Somerset 7
Whitley Co. 0

0:44 to go in the half.
Touchdown came off a short pass from Tanner Gadberry to Cam Cheuvront. Jumpers defense has been stifling to say the least thus far. Hinton has gone down with a sprain on the same ankle he's been battling since Breathitt County. That makes four starters out for Somerset right now with Lange, Perdue, Williams and now Hinton.
I expected Whitley to play that good on defense...
but expected better out of the offense.

Jumpers are playing very good on defense. That TD Whitley gave up looks like it could haunt them in this one.
This on the radio anywhere - I'm having to have text updates lol
I'm listening on Lake 102.3 on iHeart radio. I think you can listen right off of Lake 102.3's website too though.
I don't understand why we are throwing the ball so much with the weather conditions what they are and with Jones and Slaughter running well. As long as the defense keeps up the intensity though we should be alright. The Jumper defense has been getting a little help too due to the fact that none of the Whitley Co. backs have been able to keep their feet in the muck. I said that defense and/or special teams would decide the outcome of this game, and for the first half at least my prediction has held true.
good job
^Thanks DBC!

Still 7-0 Somerset nearing the end of the 3rd quarter.
good game keep updates coming..
Whitley Co. 14
Somerset 7

4th quarter don't know the time.

Somerset just gift wrapped the two TD's for Whitley. One on a fumble then a personal foul by the Jumpers, then a pick six by Bryant.
7:38 to go in the game. Still don't understand why we have been throwing so much.
I'm glad I stuck with my gut and picked the Colonels.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Interception by Whitley with about three minutes to go. Still 14-7 Whitley. I can't say much about this game, but I will say the Somerset coaching staff has to take the fall for this one if Whitley holds on for the win.
14-7 Whitley Co.
Final

Jumpers should have won this one.
Confused on this one tonight... Interesting night for the jumpers