Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 3 - Estill County 0 (Boys) (Berea Cup)
Final from Berea
Congrats Corbin
congrats to Corbin. This game was closer that the score. It was 1-0 at halftime and Estill had chances, just didnt finish, 2-3rd goals scored while Estill was pushing for equalizer. Man Corbin has a big{numbers} team, never seen so many players..lol
Awsumbill, I was told Estill would be playing Berea Tomorrow (Thursday) in the last day of the Berea Cup around 6
I believe they play the winner of tonites game between somerset and berea. I wouldn't be predicting a winner, probably pretty close game...
Awsumbill from what I've been told it will be Berea at 6. Also the game with PCC from August 25 that was canceled has been re-scheduled for September 24 and it will only be a boys game.
awsumbill_68 Wrote:congrats to Corbin. This game was closer that the score. It was 1-0 at halftime and Estill had chances, just didnt finish, 2-3rd goals scored while Estill was pushing for equalizer. Man Corbin has a big{numbers} team, never seen so many players..lol

Believe it or not, but Corbin has 50 players on the soccer team, which includes 2 8th graders on the JV.

Coach must be doing something right to keep that many kids and parents happy.:Thumbs: