Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 13 Hurley, VA 3
Final.
Well since noone else will post I will, this is a lame excuse for a win.
Seems someone doesnt like East Ridge, whats wrong - daddy told you not to be a fan of them?
Jack Mckokoff Wrote:Well since noone else will post I will, this is a lame excuse for a win.
I agree...Why play teams of this caliber? This doesn't make you better when you play teams like Pikeville in your district....But I guess it is good when you aren't gonna win more than 7 or 8 games in one season...Just looked at their schedule and IMO they will be lucky to win another game this season....Hate to see such a strong program to start with sink this low in the talent pool...Wonder what the probelm is up there? Where is Joey Thacker when you need him?
Fred_Samford Wrote:I agree...Why play teams of this caliber? This doesn't make you better when you play teams like Pikeville in your district....But I guess it is good when you aren't gonna win more than 7 or 8 games in one season...Just looked at their schedule and IMO they will be lucky to win another game this season....Hate to see such a strong program to start with sink this low in the talent pool...Wonder what the probelm is up there? Where is Joey Thacker when you need him?

lol...herd that
It doesnt say anywhere in the books that they have to accept the offer to play the other team. And it really doesnt matter the score of the game, its about having fun.
Cameron Crazy Wrote:It doesnt say anywhere in the books that they have to accept the offer to play the other team. And it really doesnt matter the score of the game, its about having fun.

Thats True:Thumbs: