Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marshall at West Virginia (9/1)
This one will get ugly fast. WVU by 40!!!!!

BTW, Marshall is 0-11 all time vs WVU.
I hope you are right, this maybe the best Marshall team WVU has played. I believe WVU wins, but not by 40.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:This one will get ugly fast. WVU by 40!!!!!

BTW, Marshall is 0-11 all time vs WVU.

Keep dreaming Eerie.:blabbermo
Marshall all the way.
West Virginia-34
Marshall-17
Westside Wrote:Keep dreaming Eerie.:blabbermo

Our usual sig bet Westy?????
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Our usual sig bet Westy?????

Eerie, you know this is the year the Mounties are going down. Why do you want to do that to yourself?
I think WVU wins but not by 40.

Mountainqueers 42
Blundering Turd 21
Westside Wrote:Eerie, you know this is the year the Mounties are going down. Why do you want to do that to yourself?

:lmao:
West Virginia has too much for the Herd. West Virginia 38-17.
Come on Westy, put your sig where your mouth is. If WVU loses, I must change my avitar to a picture of Bobby Pruett and my sig must say "Greatest football coach in Marshall history - Bobby Pruett." If WVU wins, you must have this....

We are......2 national titles
We are......3 Heisman Trophy finalists
We are......13 Conference championships
We are......44 All Americans
We are......0-12 all time vs West Virginia University

At some places they play football, at Marshall we have delusions of grandeur!!!!!
^ Even Marshall has a national title in something. Hahahahaha
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Come on Westy, put your sig where your mouth is. If WVU loses, I must change my avitar to a picture of Bobby Pruett and my sig must say "Greatest football coach in Marshall history - Bobby Pruett." If WVU wins, you must have this....

We are......2 national titles
We are......3 Heisman Trophy finalists
We are......13 Conference championships
We are......44 All Americans
We are......0-12 all time vs West Virginia University

At some places they play football, at Marshall we have delusions of grandeur!!!!!

The loser has to leave it up for 2 weeks.
Westside Wrote:The loser has to leave it up for 2 weeks.

:1::1::1: You got it pal!!!!!
What a time for my cable to go out. Anybody got a link to a live stream?
WVU is kicking Moo Tech's arse. That's all you need to know son.
^ Wait till you have to play a real team and get your arses handed to you hahaahaha. WVU brags about beating a mid major, but at least be thankful you aren't in the SEC!!!
It's on fx. Channel 60 on suddenlink.
WVU is sickening. Their student section started a "we want a plane crash" chant...I guess it's something I should have expected coming from WVU though.
^ You Serious?
Yes. Saw it on the stream I watched. The one person on my Facebook list that went to Marshall is venting like crazy, as well as several of his friends commenting on his status. Even the WVU fans that commented on his status acknowledged it and said it was uncalled for.
WideRight05 Wrote:WVU is sickening. Their student section started a "we want a plane crash" chant...I guess it's something I should have expected coming from WVU though.

Tell me this is not true. Some WVU fans hasve no class if true.
^ I wish I could tell you different.