Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lex Christian 28 - Harlan Ind. 25
LCA scores with 57 seconds to go take a hard fought victory at Dragon field.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Did Saragas play tonight ?
Just a heads up, the winning team is listed first, lol.

I've been a fan of Harlan ever since I watched them play last year, even though I really, really don't like the area. I like their style...wish they could've pulled this one out.
surprised Harlan played them this close.
WOW, what a shocker week.
A lot closer than I predicted. :blabbermo
Good win LCA. Another tough loss for harlan but they will learn from this game.
LCA is a class act. They have a great coach. The Dragons will be Ok. I think they learned a little something about themselves last night.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I left the HC game and actually caught the entire second half of this game. Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory....Harlan receiver makes a juggling catch for about a 60 yard strike....has LCA 4th and long with under a minute and gives up a lightening strike. Harlan should have won this game...One a side note....where is it you are from again Vundy?
^ i agree with you.... I think there better than there score last week against williamsburg too.
lca is a better team than you think.not big numbers{maybe 25-30 kids}fundamentally sound,good coaching,and they never give up on plays on either side of the ball.harlan must have played well to be this close.
big blu 2 u Wrote:lca is a better team than you think.not big numbers{maybe 25-30 kids}fundamentally sound,good coaching,and they never give up on plays on either side of the ball.harlan must have played well to be this close.
Harlan did play well. Dragons defense played alot better this week. Saragas had a good game passing. I think he went 14 for 21 for about 235 yds. The stats for the game were almost identical for both teams. They out ran us by 30 yds and we out passed them by 30 yds. As far as the number of players for LCA,I think they had a few more than 25 or 30. It was more like 40 players.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Both teams played very well, and each dressed in the low to mid 30s. Saragas made several plays using his feet and speed to continue plays and to pickup some tough 1st downs.