Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St. Louis Vashon 61 Louisville Male 58
Last night in St. Louis, Missouri, Louisville Male High School, with a record of 10-11 coming into the game, squared off against undefeated and #1 in the nation according to USA Today, St. Louis Vashon High School. Although it would appear to be a blowout, Male gave it all they got and Doug Beaumont's missed 3 pointer at the buzzer ended what could've been an amazing upset. I want to personally congratulate Male High School on an unbelievable effort. They played DuPont Manual High School Friday night in Louisville, losing 63-57, then driving straight to St. Louis, Missouri after that game to play Saturday against the nation's top team. Once again, a great effort that deserves recognition.
Congratulations to Male for playing the number 1 team so tough. Great effort! Would of been great if they would of pulled it off. These Kentucky boys can play some ball.
Maybe this will show those people responsible for the National Rankings that there are teams better in the bluegrass state than some of those they put in for the simple reason they are located in larger cities and get more press.
I wish I could have witnessed this one.. Sounds like an awesome game.