Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Biggest Rivals in the state.
cybaxter Wrote:JCHS and Pville... ofcourse

Maybe locally but not near the top in the state IMO...
98NCCalum Wrote:CovCath - Highlands has to be up there.

But T-X gets 30000+, so there is no denying it's the biggest rivalry.

30000+ is just because of look at how many kids they have. It might be the biggest in numbers, but CovCath-Highlands is right there with them in intensity and pride from the game
BFritz Wrote:30000+ is just because of look at how many kids they have. It might be the biggest in numbers, but CovCath-Highlands is right there with them in intensity and pride from the game

Not just kids--but centrally located alumni in the Louisville area . . . . .
Not to mention the father to son to son to son to son that Catholic schools seem to have.
Pikeville-Belfry The REAL Pike county bowl.
Bell- Rockastle
Beechwood-Newcath
id say pburg and belfry
this may be hard 2 believe, but i've actually heard the nations biggest rivalry (high school) is St.X and Trinity
Lynn Camp and Knox Central
Beechwood and Newcath
Small-Town rivalry but a pretty good one is...SouthWestern Pulaski County High and Pulaski High
A few others:

Male vs Dupont Manual (battle of the M's)
Boyle vs Danville (titletown showdown)
Did I say Conner vs Boone?
Dayton vs Bellevue
the burg and belfry are definatly the biggest rivals, but that is subject to change back to breathitt.
showstoppers4life Wrote:even though we lost this year BL and SF is a big rivalry theres fighting trash talking and by the way SF in that letter you sent us you misspelled a$$%@!* its hole not whole might want to figure out how its spelled before you send letters to people
Its SF! What do you expect LOL!
Belfry and Prestonsburg
Trinity and ST. X
For the State I would say St. X / Trinity

Eastern Ky. there's a bunch
Belfry / Pikeville
Ashland / Russell
JCHS / Paintsville
Pikeville / Paintsville
Bell Co. / Rockcastle Co.
and I know there's a lot more I'm not listing.
Danville vs. Boyle County
Breathitt vs. Belfry
Taylor County vs. Campbellsville
Twitter: @tc_analytics

team_scout_13 Wrote:Lynn Camp and Knox Central
Beechwood and Newcath

Beechwood and Cov Cath is one of the biggest
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Yes... JC v. P-ville
Captain America_2007 Wrote:Yes... JC v. P-ville

your right
has to be hazard high and perry central of course every season these to teams want to show the other one up and every season it adds more gasoline to the fire for a few years straight pcc beat hazard until last season when hazrd finally gained revenge to win against the commodores just all the raged had built up and the bulldogs was sick of losing to the commodores and sick of the beating :ChairHit: