Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just saying Hi..
Just stopping in to say hello to everyone...a lot of you may recognize me by my name...but please don't kick me off the boards for the association...LOL
Looking forward to putting my 2 cents in.TongueirateSho
Shew...I guess we will let you stay around for a little while...Welcome to the site and have fun posting!
Welcome to the site if you need anything just yell.
Mrs.BurntTires Wrote:Just stopping in to say hello to everyone...a lot of you may recognize me by my name...but please don't kick me off the boards for the association...LOL
Looking forward to putting my 2 cents in.TongueirateSho
Oh Lord.....:ChairHit:
BurntTires Wrote:Oh Lord.....:ChairHit:

pretty funny
Any relation....LOLTongueirateSho
lol Welcome to the site!
Thanks all... this should be kinda interesting...LOL well for me and BT anyway just more amusing for you all to watch... But thanks again for the warm welcome.
Welcome to the site, hope that you enjoy yourself here. :Thumbs:

NICE!!!!!!!!
Welcome Mrs.BT !! Great to have another Belfry Fan aboard. If ya ever need anything be sure to let any of us know. We will be more than happy to help.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That's funny BT !!! :lmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Welcome to BGR. Have fun posting!
Welcome! If you need anything just let me know.. have fun!
I think it is great to have a family on BGR. Plus a Belfry Family!!!!!! If you need anything, just let us know. Welcome to the site and have fun posting.

TongueirateSho :letsparty
Welcome ! if you need anything just give me a yell!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill