Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wesley Christian's 1st Annual Winter Classic Tournament
We will be hosting a week long, 8 team tournament the first week on December. Each team will play three games, with first rounds being played on Monday Dec. 3 and Tuesday Dec. 4th, second round games on Thursday Dec. 6th and Friday Dec. 7th, and final games being played on Saturday Dec. 8. So far we have five teams that have stated they would play... Betsy Layne, Johnson Central, Dorton, Millard and Wesley. Need three more teams. For information or questions, please contact myself, Coach Slone, at 606 899 6453. If I do not answer, please leave a voicemail with a name and number, I will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Martin County is interested but we have some issues that would need to be worked out. We couldn't play on Dec 4th or 7th and if we played on the 8th it would need to be in the afternoon. Our middle school can't play at same time as our HS team. If this could be worked out please just let me know. Call me at school 606 298 3591 (anytime) or just PM me.
Just a update on this tournament, the first round will be held on Saturday Dec. 1 with games being played at 12:00 pm, 1:15, 2:30 and 3:45. The winners from Saturday will then play on Tuesday Dec. 4 and Friday Dec. 7, first game starting at 6:30 and second game at 8:00. Losers on Saturday will play on Monday Dec. 3 and Thursday Dec. 6 with games starting at 6 and 8 as well. At this moment 7 teams have committed to playing in this tournament...

Betsy Layne, Dorton, Johnson Central, Martin County, Millard, Paintsville and Wesley. I have contacted Pikeville (or have tried to through Bart Williams) about being the 8th and final team.