Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preseason All Mountain First Team
How about the Collette boy, I look for him to have a big season. If i'm not mistaken he should have a brother coming up too.:Thumbs:
Who are the best players this season in Letcher County?
RB westonlittle southfoyd: Best rb in the mountains and his numbers prove it
what about the Nelson and Blair kids at North Laurel
How has Letcher looked so far, any news about them.
Ty Saragas from Harlan Ind. He looks to surpass the 7,000 total passing yards for his career this season. He is already at 4,249.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Keaton and Hunter Hall. Taylor kid who will play running back, and Zane Blair is the leaders on this team. As far as defense, I will have to have some help from someone who has been up there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
The Saylor kid from Rockcastle should have a huge year.
A lot of you may not know this kid from Lawrence county but our MLB Jordan Wellman #40 who I think is a Jr this year is a beast. He is quick,hits hard,never stops going and he is always around the ball. He reminds me a lot of the db from the steelers and even has the long hair. There is good video of him on youtube.:Thumbs:
Dagan shelton TE and LB for Wayne.
Cellking Wrote:Tyson Williams 6'5 245 TE/LB McCreary Central.

Williams is no longer at McCreary Central he has enrolled at Somerset.
Do-double-gg Wrote:A lot of you may not know this kid from Lawrence county but our MLB Jordan Wellman #40 who I think is a Jr this year is a beast. He is quick,hits hard,never stops going and he is always around the ball. He reminds me a lot of the db from the steelers and even has the long hair. There is good video of him on youtube.:Thumbs:

As soon as I read "#40" I was thinking is that the kid we called Polamalu, and read on and you answered it for me.
#40 Jordan Wellman ( Lawrence County) is a senior
#45 Blake Watson linebacker Lawrence County is pretty good as well
Messer from Belfry, Shouse/ Pugh from Pike Central are pretty good as well. Really impressed with Sani Warren from Belfry.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:This is from what I have seen, i'm sure i'm leaving a lot of good players out...

QB- Trent, Breathitt
QB- Sizemore, Williamsburg
QB- Dethridge, South Laurel
FB- Bryant, Whitley County
RB- Hall, Pikeville
RB- Middleton, Harlan County
RB- Jones, Hazard
WR/RB- Williams, Prestonsburg
WR- Beatty, Perry Central
WR/RB- Canady - Knox Central
WR- Olinger, Hazard
WR- Riddle, Middlesboro
WR- Pugh, Pike Central
WR- Pray, Perry Central
OL- Hyde, Clay County
OL- Whitehead, Harlan County

DE- Grigsby, Corbin
DE- Whitehead, Harlan County
LB- Robinson, Perry Central
LB- Bryant, Whitley County
LB- Slaughter, Somerset
S- Shouse, Pike Central

So not one Bell Co player? lol
Lot of good players mentioned but didnt see rb weston little from southfloyd best back in the mountains going into the 2012 season he made third team all mountain last year behind jude and davenport
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:So not one Bell Co player? lol

See at the top where I said i'm probably leaving a lot of good players out? Also, I didn't see Bell County play any last year hardly, haven't seen much of the Bobcats since we moved out of their district (thank goodness). I'm sure there are plenty of Bell County players that would have made my list if I would have seen them. Good grief.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:See at the top where I said i'm probably leaving a lot of good players out? Also, I didn't see Bell County play any last year hardly, haven't seen much of the Bobcats since we moved out of their district (thank goodness). I'm sure there are plenty of Bell County players that would have made my list if I would have seen them. Good grief.

No problem. :Thumbs:
I would think Slyler Griffith from Williamsburg would have to fit in the receiving core.
Ty Saragas has been voted as "Preseason Player of the Year" for Harlan's district,by Cat's Pause magazine. Congrats Ty!!!! It would be hard to not consider him favorably in this preseason poll. JMHO.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What about Brayton Fugate or Zach Gross from Breathitt? they both play with a lot of tenacity and over run quite a few plays, but in my opinion they should be on this list somewhere.
No JC players this thread is a joke.
Boone saylor will be the best tight end in the mountains
LB- Austin Rickett- South Laurel
Dalton Taylor didn't even come out this year for Letcher...
Tyler Green from Bell co. Maybe the best Cb in the mtns. He faced some bigtime wr's last year and played great against them.
Bobcats66 Wrote:What about Brayton Fugate or Zach Gross from Breathitt? they both play with a lot of tenacity and over run quite a few plays, but in my opinion they should be on this list somewhere.
I agree about Fugate and Gross. The Bobcats have a lot of eye opening talent this year. I predict the WR core will be amongst the best in the state this year. The defense will be the strongest it has been in years.