Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The tattoo I want...

There's the tattoo I've been looking for. It means little brother. I want it on my back I think. Just gotta get the nerve to get it.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
I like it.
Go for it. I have a tattoo on my lower back, it hurt like a bitch, but if I can do it -- anyone can!
ALSO -- I suggest Southern Steel in Pikeville for your tattoo... they are the most SANITARY (big factor for me) and the best tattoo artists in the area.
Yeah that's where I want to go. I got my tongue pierced there and it was reallllly clean and nice.

I think I want it between my shoulder blades maybe. I'm kinda nervous about it.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
I have two on my arm (but it looks like one), one on my chest, and I want this symbol (means hero) on my back with my dad's initials under it
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Awww that's sweet! I like it!
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
Cali Wrote:Yeah that's where I want to go. I got my tongue pierced there and it was reallllly clean and nice.

I think I want it between my shoulder blades maybe. I'm kinda nervous about it.

Don't be nervous, looking back on it, it wasn't that bad. But the back, down the spinal area is the most painful place, but also where they look the best, in my opinion! Smile
twentythree Wrote:Don't be nervous, looking back on it, it wasn't that bad. But the back, down the spinal area is the most painful place, but also where they look the best, in my opinion! Smile

That's what I've heard, I want my next two on my shoulder blade though
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:That's what I've heard, I want my next two on my shoulder blade though

I'm not gonna lie -- I cried like a baby, haha... but yeah, Shoulder blade tattoos are hot!
This is kind of interesting because I recently have considered getting a tattoo, but can't decide if I should or not..I would post the one I want but I think its against some kind of copyright infringement....But it's a Celtic Cross with a 4 leaf clover inside of it, with a circle around it..It's called the Celtic Defender Cross, and it might sound lame but it's pretty cool actually...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have two tattoos that I want, but I have to get them designed first...
Cali Wrote:I got my tongue pierced

Really now? :Clap: Smile
twentythree Wrote:I'm not gonna lie -- I cried like a baby, haha... but yeah, Shoulder blade tattoos are hot!

Chest hurt too, but on my shoulder, away from spine, will it make me cry????
I don't know, it just depends on what kind of pain tolerance you have! I know some girls with Tattoos in the same place as me and didn't shed a tear.. I guess I'm just a pansy! lol
twentythree Wrote:I don't know, it just depends on what kind of pain tolerance you have! I know some girls with Tattoos in the same place as me and didn't shed a tear.. I guess I'm just a pansy! lol

I've had every type of pain there is, and never cry, my back though I hate getting scratched hard or cut, I doubt I'll cry regardless, but inside I'll be crying like an 11 year-old girl
twentythree Wrote:ALSO -- I suggest Southern Steel in Pikeville for your tattoo... they are the most SANITARY (big factor for me) and the best tattoo artists in the area.
Smalltown Tattoo has some good artist also. They have done 7 of mine, they are located in Prestonsburg.
twentythree Wrote:ALSO -- I suggest Southern Steel in Pikeville for your tattoo... they are the most SANITARY (big factor for me) and the best tattoo artists in the area.
They are good, but I wouldn't say the best.
Design By Dana in Covington was where I got mine, they're sanitary and pretty good at giving them. Apparantly, Clifton up in Cinci is the best place to go, but mine weren't real hard, so I just went to Covington
Smalltown does excellent portrait tattoo's. I have one of my youngest son on my forearm.
tattoo charley in lexington is about the best place for color IMO.. here's my next one.. if i ever get around to it
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
I wouldnt mind having a Tattoo my self just deciding what I want cause it will be there for a long time
How many do you have CTD??
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
3 right now
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Well, I have the tattoo on my right shoulder blade and now 5 running down my spine soooo I will go ahead and tell you that I can honestly say that ONE out of the SIX has hurt me...When I say hurt I'm talking about a burn that I just tried to concentrate on something else with, nothing tear jerking, snot slinging, I want my mommy type deal.

Cute tattoo though Cali. I know how much he means to you so I can see why you want that one. Let me know if you get it because I wanna see. Good luck.

Bout time you found that pic, you've only been trying to find it forever. I like it Cali!!
Haha I know, I've been searching for like a year now...FINALLY found the one I want. I knew it had to mean 'little brother' though, for my baby!
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
Those are pretty cool Cali
Me personally would never have one.