Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New coach at Magoffin County.
Derek Forrest's Twitter feed is "confirming" tonight that Robbie Russell has been named the new head basketball coach at Magoffin County.

Had no idea they were looking for a new boys coach...?
This makes things very interesting.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Congratulations Coach Russell.
I cannot believe that they hired that loser!!! I am just kidding, Robbie is a great guy and a good friend....I wish him the best of luck.
Suprised, knew the girls coach had stepped down but had not heard that Nehi was not
coaching this season.
Coach Russell has done a great job at , the middle school in magoffin
Glad so see him get the job, I hope they give him some time to get everything going good. I saw some of his teams play and they play hard.
Robbie will do a great job. He is a tireless worker that knows basketball. If anyone deserves it he does. From US at Lawrence Co. we say congratulations.
Where did he play high school basketball?
^ Magoffin
Guy could flat out play back in the day and he's a quality coach to boot.Has a great understanding of the game and good basketball iq.Gonna be interesting in that region this year.
Nehi accepted the Athletic Director job at Magoffin after Sam Miller retired this past year.
Congrats to Robbie, I am sure he will do a great job!