Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shane Hall
It is pretty impressive what Shane has accomplished this spring and summer. He is now ranked as high as #26 in some polls. His recruitment has really picked up as new interest and offers have been coming in everyday now! Always good to see a humble kid from the mountains achieve accolades such as this. He has the size and athletic abilities to play at the highest level.A great kid to coach and see play. Everyone should take the trip to Johnson Central this winter and watch him play!!! The kinda talent he posseses doesnt come around these parts very often.
http://www.ihigh.com/school7174/broadcas...verlight=1

Go to this video and look and FF to 01:17:20 and watch for about 10 seconds.

My favorite Shane Hall moment of all-time
:problem:
Saw Shane Hall at the state tournament. The most amazing play of the tournament was a missed dunk by him. Came out of no where for an alley oop that he grabbed out of the air and could only try to dunk it backwards with a player on him. Just barely missed but showed just how athletic he really is.
what am i looking for...
Is he getting any real interest from ky?
WhySoSerious? Wrote:Is he getting any real interest from ky?

No. I have heard serious interest is from Butler, Va Tech, and Wake Forest. Some interest from Louisville and Tennessee in addition to his offers.
Indiana or Purdue should look at him. Seems to be a better fit.
Has Indiana shown interest at this point? Seems like I read somewhere he had made some unofficial visits to the campus.
Creeker Wrote:Has Indiana shown interest at this point?

Crean has been thinking about him a lot. A whole lot.
^

Crean made a trip to Pikeville last year during the 15th regional tournament.
zaga_fan Wrote:http://www.ihigh.com/school7174/broadcas...verlight=1

My favorite moment of that night was around the 1:07 mark...Just watch!

I was there and that was freakin sweet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
:
zaga_fan Wrote:http://www.ihigh.com/school7174/broadcas...verlight=1

Zaga, Zaga, Zaga. :thatsfunn
what was sweet he block someone shot that was 2 or 3 inch smaller then he is i thought this was a wasted post on that game he did not do anything that was worth watching...now a big dunk over someone would have been nice....
-_- Wrote:what was sweet he block someone shot that was 2 or 3 inch smaller then he is i thought this was a wasted post on that game he did not do anything that was worth watching...now a big dunk over someone would have been nice....

Watch the 1:07 mark and you will see a big dunk. Not by hall though.
Worst announcers ever.
runitupthegut Wrote:worst announcers ever.

easy!!!!!!!
Its all i could do to listen for 20 seconds. WOW!!!!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Worst announcers ever.

They're kids, bro.
Give em a break
I think if they are going to get a grade for the commentary. They should have to pic a sport, different kids in the class and research the teams and players. That way they could sound alittle more professional and add some actual insight as to what is going on. If they are going to get graded...make them earn it with some real work.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
zaga_fan Wrote:They're kids, bro.
Give em a break

There probably 18 and graduated now Confusednicker:
WhySoSerious? Wrote:Is he getting any real interest from ky?

:hilarious: Seriously??? Way to slow for UK. Needs to be COACHED at the AAU level by somebody more than a fly by night moron. He goes to IU might get a little PT by his Jr. year. Should go small D-1.
hop24 Wrote::hilarious: Seriously??? Way to slow for UK. Needs to be COACHED at the AAU level by somebody more than a fly by night moron. He goes to IU might get a little PT by his Jr. year. Should go small D-1.

Let the shitstorm begin.
Nah I aint even gonna respond to that!! Lol just another hater to get in line....
Shane got offer a scholarship from Butler yesterday.

Congrats Shane.
MVP2 Wrote:Shane got offer a scholarship from Butler yesterday.

Congrats Shane.

There ya go, good for him.
Congrats to Mr. Hall. Butler would be a nice fit for the young man.
I agree, Bulter likes the style of play where SH could see some minutes but he must get more physical inside!
Yes, Indiana is looking into him. Quite a bit. I think he could play there.